Pozzed in the pool

On 8/13/2024 at 3:43 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

This story is super hot! Hot weather makes me fantasize of having YOU in the pool.

Me having pozzed you in the pool...boy...

I would love to feel your cock inside of me in that pool daddy 

Mike embraced me and we kissed long and deep. I could feel his tongue enter my mouth as I sucked it in deep. As we continued to kiss I felt him carrying me to the edge of the pool to the shallow end.

We broke our kiss and he lightly caressed my nipples. I could feel him reach my left nipple and he then discovered that it was pierced. “Nice” is all he whispered as he rolled his fingers over my piercing and waves of electric pleasure washed over me. 

I could feel my butt against the edge of the pool and then he turned me around.Mike slipped behind me and caressed me from the back all over my body. My cock hardening as I felt his lips on my neck and his hands work their way slowly down to my hips. Slowly but surely he massaged my hips and pushed on my lower back to signal that he wanted me to bend over and of course I did.

He then lift me slightly so my ass was out of the water and I could feel his tongue go down my back as I leaned out of the pool to expose my hole to him.

Mike leaned down and continued his trail of kisses until he found my sweet spot and began to rim me. I could feel his tongue opening my hole and sending shots of pleasure all over my body as his tongue went deeper into me.

Then I felt his finger enter me as he continued to rim me. I could feel it curl and hit my prostrate as a wave of pleasure caused me to gasp. I squirmed in pleasure as his finger slowly worked its way back and forth over my prostrate. Then he added a second finger and the pleasure intensified as both fingers worked their way across my prostrate. I began to hump his fingers and moan loudly as I felt an orgasm build inside of me. He withdrew both of his fingers and denied my orgasm from happening. I moaned “No don’t stop I am so close.” 

He rubbed his hands across my ass and I could feel his hard cock bob across my left cheek as it rubbed as he spread my ass open and close a couple of times. I  whispered “Please let me cum.”  Mike whispered back “Oh I will let you cum soon.” 

Even in the water I could feel his cock leaking a bit of cum onto my left cheek as it centered itself between my ass. I was so horny and wanted to cum so badly I wiggled my ass up and down until his head was at my entrance. I could feel the heat of his cock and the hardness I had caused.

I pushed back slightly and felt his head against the lips of my hole and then it slipped past.

He slowly entered a-bit at a time, repeatedly pulling out and going deeper each stroke. Finally I could feel his wet hair against my ass and his balls slap against me. The water amplified the sounds of him fucking me and quieted the moans of pleasure that were escaping from my mouth.

He quietly said “Now I am going to make you cum and give you what you wanted.” 

My mind could not quite process that I was being fucked bareback with a POZ highly toxic cock. All I knew that his death stick was giving me pleasure and my body wanted it, needed it. My brain only wanting that release of my building orgasm.  I could feel it building again as his cock pounded my ass and the rhythm of the water. 

Finally sweet release of my orgasm hit me and I felt my muscles clench around his POZ cock. As my muscles twitched I felt the head of his cock swell and Mike yelled “ I am CUMMING! Take my changed load you fag!”

The waves of pleasure hit me deep as his positive cum flooded my guts multiple times. I could feel his large load burying itself deep inside me. I could feel his cock shrink as he hard on subsided.  Slowly trailing out of my ass and I feeling a sense of loss as he plopped out of my gaped hole.

I layed on the edge of the pool enjoying what had happened and started to process that he had fucked me bareback and that he was positive.

Mike got out of the pool and was getting dressed as I finally opened my eyes. He came over and leaned over as I rolled onto my back. He caressed my nipples and I felt another wave of pleasure as he tweaked my right nipple and kissed me.

“I know you will want another, give me a call when you do.” Mike whispered as he got up and walked away with his shirt trailing in his hand. All I could do is lay there and relive the last couple of minutes knowing that he had just pozzed me in the pool. I had not expected to happen and all I thought was I had wished I would have caught it on video.

• Like 13
  • Piggy 21

3 minutes ago, cman54 said:

Nothing like that relaxing after glow feeing after taking a poz load in the ass.

First time I did it I was nervous but afterwards I felt like I was so glad I did it

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mykell said:

Mike embraced me and we kissed long and deep. I could feel his tongue enter my mouth as I sucked it in deep. As we continued to kiss I felt him carrying me to the edge of the pool to the shallow end.

We broke our kiss and he lightly caressed my nipples. I could feel him reach my left nipple and he then discovered that it was pierced. “Nice” is all he whispered as he rolled his fingers over my piercing and waves of electric pleasure washed over me. 

I could feel my butt against the edge of the pool and then he turned me around.Mike slipped behind me and caressed me from the back all over my body. My cock hardening as I felt his lips on my neck and his hands work their way slowly down to my hips. Slowly but surely he massaged my hips and pushed on my lower back to signal that he wanted me to bend over and of course I did.

He then lift me slightly so my ass was out of the water and I could feel his tongue go down my back as I leaned out of the pool to expose my hole to him.

Mike leaned down and continued his trail of kisses until he found my sweet spot and began to rim me. I could feel his tongue opening my hole and sending shots of pleasure all over my body as his tongue went deeper into me.

Then I felt his finger enter me as he continued to rim me. I could feel it curl and hit my prostrate as a wave of pleasure caused me to gasp. I squirmed in pleasure as his finger slowly worked its way back and forth over my prostrate. Then he added a second finger and the pleasure intensified as both fingers worked their way across my prostrate. I began to hump his fingers and moan loudly as I felt an orgasm build inside of me. He withdrew both of his fingers and denied my orgasm from happening. I moaned “No don’t stop I am so close.” 

He rubbed his hands across my ass and I could feel his hard cock bob across my left cheek as it rubbed as he spread my ass open and close a couple of times. I  whispered “Please let me cum.”  Mike whispered back “Oh I will let you cum soon.” 

Even in the water I could feel his cock leaking a bit of cum onto my left cheek as it centered itself between my ass. I was so horny and wanted to cum so badly I wiggled my ass up and down until his head was at my entrance. I could feel the heat of his cock and the hardness I had caused.

I pushed back slightly and felt his head against the lips of my hole and then it slipped past.

He slowly entered a-bit at a time, repeatedly pulling out and going deeper each stroke. Finally I could feel his wet hair against my ass and his balls slap against me. The water amplified the sounds of him fucking me and quieted the moans of pleasure that were escaping from my mouth.

He quietly said “Now I am going to make you cum and give you what you wanted.” 

My mind could not quite process that I was being fucked bareback with a POZ highly toxic cock. All I knew that his death stick was giving me pleasure and my body wanted it, needed it. My brain only wanting that release of my building orgasm.  I could feel it building again as his cock pounded my ass and the rhythm of the water. 

Finally sweet release of my orgasm hit me and I felt my muscles clench around his POZ cock. As my muscles twitched I felt the head of his cock swell and Mike yelled “ I am CUMMING! Take my changed load you fag!”

The waves of pleasure hit me deep as his positive cum flooded my guts multiple times. I could feel his large load burying itself deep inside me. I could feel his cock shrink as he hard on subsided.  Slowly trailing out of my ass and I feeling a sense of loss as he plopped out of my gaped hole.

I layed on the edge of the pool enjoying what had happened and started to process that he had fucked me bareback and that he was positive.

Mike got out of the pool and was getting dressed as I finally opened my eyes. He came over and leaned over as I rolled onto my back. He caressed my nipples and I felt another wave of pleasure as he tweaked my right nipple and kissed me.

“I know you will want another, give me a call when you do.” Mike whispered as he got up and walked away with his shirt trailing in his hand. All I could do is lay there and relive the last couple of minutes knowing that he had just pozzed me in the pool. I had not expected to happen and all I thought was I had wished I would have caught it on video.

I would love to be pozzed something like that. I am currently neg and on prep, and I would want to be fucked a few times before stopping the meds so that we could get tuned together so that the pozzing would be an absolutely mind blowing fuck session, and I would want it filmed for sharing with like minded other sex pigs. Fukk yeah 😈🐷💦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

11 minutes ago, rapazsolitario said:

That was really hot, I want to get bred in a pool now

Possibly in a public pool where people look at you while you scream "recharge me, impregnate me again with HIV"

• Like 3