Self fisting

FF69

I’m desperate to self fist my hole. It’s the last thing I haven’t done/accomplished. I would like to hear your experiences of trying to self fist, chat about, encourage each other and show off our work and attempts. Drop me a line if interested. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I think being able to self fist is less about how much your hole can take and move about how flexible you are.

I've managed it a couple of times, but just found it uncomfortable for my wrist to bend that much. I'd rather use large toys, or even better get someone else to fist me.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

OmFFFFFg…I just discovered his page and I am in lust.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

15 hours ago, SpunSacramentoSun said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://x.com/GemXxXFF/status/1818584169670431145?t=ezef-K42Ruy_zwuoMSCn9A&s=19

I've attached the only video link & photo I've been able to get of my self fisting. Its definitely a advanced fisting skill but its invigorating🤤🐷🥵🥴IMG_20220809_001458_885.thumb.jpg.b3afa8f5e7cf54076f97523a01d4996b.jpg

Fuck, you're ffucking hot!

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2024 at 3:05 AM, Sfmike64 said:

thanks. he's got a sexy as hole (and face).

On 8/26/2024 at 10:10 AM, SpunSacramentoSun said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://x.com/GemXxXFF/status/1818584169670431145?t=ezef-K42Ruy_zwuoMSCn9A&s=19

I've attached the only video link & photo I've been able to get of my self fisting. Its definitely a advanced fisting skill but its invigorating🤤🐷🥵🥴IMG_20220809_001458_885.thumb.jpg.b3afa8f5e7cf54076f97523a01d4996b.jpg

great vid. the vocal is so hot too

• Thanks 1

I’ve been able to self fist a handful of times and it’s great ! I’ve come to realize that I have to bein one position and the angle going in has to be just so. I think I’ll go try it again !

• Piggy 3