Beach Fuck

Yesterday was a great weather day in Florida So I went to a nude beach You have to be careful as there are parts of your body that well just don’t see the sun

i was lay on my blanket when a young Latin guy put his towel next to me . Nice ass he said Then turned sides way to show a wonderful dick 

He made a little small talk when he asked “can I fuck you”’ He went on to say he does not use condoms

Sure I said go after it He put a little oil on my hold and went right it. He was fucking me on the beach in front of all

He then whispered I am close and I don’t pull out He then shot a huge load deep in me He stayed in me and in felt him getting hard 

He then whispered “ I always am good for two” 

He then pumped another load on me.

He left and I could feel his cum dripping out my ass and down my balls GREAT

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 11

1 minute ago, Bottom Jim said:

Yesterday was a great weather day in Florida So I went to a nude beach You have to be careful as there are parts of your body that well just don’t see the sun

i was lay on my blanket when a young Latin guy put his towel next to me . Nice ass he said Then turned sides way to show a wonderful dick 

He made a little small talk when he asked “can I fuck you”’ He went on to say he does not use condoms

Sure I said go after it He put a little oil on my hold and went right it. He was fucking me on the beach in front of all

He then whispered I am close and I don’t pull out He then shot a huge load deep in me He stayed in me and in felt him getting hard 

He then whispered “ I always am good for two” 

He then pumped another load on me.

He left and I could feel his cum dripping out my ass and down my balls GREAT

Was there people watching?

3 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Wow so nice!

That makes it hot when there's an audience. 

As much public sex as I've had I've never had an audience, but I agree. I'd love having a top railing me or a straight up train being ran on me knowing there's a group standing by just watching.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had a lot of sex on the beach when I first moved to Florida, primarily Lido Beach, Fl.  There was very little police presence at the time. Lido Beach was not that far from a gay bar in Sarasota.  Often guys would go out there and fuck when they had no where else to go. I knew local officials got wind of the situation when they removed all of the lifeguard stands at the end  of the beach.  If you were climbing up with a trick someone would yell “occupied” and you had to find another location. Despite the lifeguard stands coming down, sex continued on Lido Beach.  Though you wouldn’t call them dunes, there were areas that were more private. I often stumbled upon guys naked, just laying in the sun. Some gay beach goers would put up the pride flag when the put out their umbrella and chaise lounge. During the day much of the sex took place in the wooded area behind the beach.  So many guys placed themselves strategically in that area to see who was walking back there and then the game of cat and mouse began. At the risk of running across a snake, many guys went back there to suck dick. Again, little law enforcement around or maybe I just never encountered any. I never saw guys arrested or lined up and photographed for a potential court date .

So what ruined it? The development of million dollar homes built just beyond the area, and people with expensive telescopes who had nothing better to do than  watch what was going on in and behind N. Lido Beach.  Many of these people felt that area belonged to them, when in fact it did not.

Things are less active sexually these days, but there is still a strong gay presence on N. Lido Beach.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2