Sexual Fantasy you still want

Tiboer

3 hours ago, VistaCaBB said:

I still want to dress up as a Trump supporter and have 4-8 black men take their aggression out on me in bed. 

Said it, meant it. 

Maybe in 2016 that would have happened.

2024 not so much.

Especially if your fantasy involves younger black men.

A poe-lease officer's uniform is what you want to dress up as.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I have had a fantasy ever since this new neighbour moved in a few years ago. He is a middle-aged divorced dad. He likes to tease me by mowing his yard with his top off and his tight running shorts. He is SOOOOO hairy it drives me into a frenzy every time I see him. He says he’s straight, but every man has that dark desire to fuck or be sucked. I want him to come over and knock on my door and act like he needs some help in his house. When I come over, he pushes me down on the sofa and starts to kiss me, then whips out his cock and says “I need some help getting this erection to go away.” After some oral, he takes me back to his room and he strips off and then orders me to get naked and get on my back. I pretend that I am shy and innocent. I lie there as he pins me down on the bed, his powerful body holding me down. He softly, but forcefully, explains how he is going to fucking destroy my hole and feed that hungry cum dump. I can just imagine his small but thick cock entering my back passage. He kisses me forcefully on the lips as he shoves his cock deep in my rectum. I gasp and he begins his assault. “You tell daddy what you want!” He orders. “Please daddy, I really need you to leave a special surprise inside me.” He continues his anal assault until he breeds me and he collapses on top of me. He holds me and we kiss. He tells me that we need to do this again and soon. I walk across the drive with his babies dripping out my hole as I rush home to put a plug in to play with his seed later when I beat off. I mix my seed and his and stuff it back in my hole for play another time.

• Like 3

Fantasy at the moment is to have a weekend gangbang, 50 different guys that will breed my hole, swallow their cums and drink their piss. Would a be a weekend full of sex, cums and piss ! I had this before but only 11guys 😉 so 50 is a big step up , but it is a fantasy 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

7 hours ago, bonsoir said:

Fantasy at the moment is to have a weekend gangbang, 50 different guys that will breed my hole, swallow their cums and drink their piss. Would a be a weekend full of sex, cums and piss ! I had this before but only 11guys 😉 so 50 is a big step up , but it is a fantasy 🙂 

Add a few mood enhancements, blind fold and sling!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

At night at a shopping center walking to my car and a van driving by opens the slider and a few guys pulls me in and we drive away fast.

I'm slapped around and hooded then held down stripped naked and tied up. We stop somewhere and I'm carried out to somewhere . I'm put into a sling then my arms and leggs tied tight. The hood is pulled off and a rag is wrapped around my head covering my eyes.  

I see for a second it might be an abandoned building.  I hear talking and someone pinches my arm with something that makes me feeling horny and hot. I feel some hands on my leggs and cock. Then someone wiped lube on my hole and fingers go in and I hear some  talking.  

Then I feel the 1st cock slide in. Get pounded for a while then another and another.  I loose all control, which I really didn't have any and keep getting pounded all night. Loose count how many cocks!

I even while I'm getting pounding I start feel a bloating feeling as I'm getting filled with piss. I'm forced to suck and drink from the tap many times.

After hours of pounding and sucking it all stops and gets quiet.  After an hour or so just laying there I get a final fuck. Hard as hell slamming inside of me and when done he unbounds me,  pulls his cock out and I'm pulled off as my hands or tied again. 

I'm carried somewhere and thrown in a vehicle which drives away and after some time we stopped I'm untied and the door opens as I'm thrown out to hit the ground hard. Something is thrown at me as they drive away.

I pull the blindfold off and see I'm in the back of the shopping center naked. I see my clothes and dress fast. Walk around dripping badly to find my car and get in to go home.

One of many fantasy's 

Edited by Njn0mc
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Oh, another one...

To be made the live-in bitch of a fat, ugly Man, with an insanely THICK cock, that will use my holes 6-10 times a day, and hopefully, also share/pimp me out to friends and strangers, and keep me spun as often as possible!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Pnp-pig said:

Add a few mood enhancements, blind fold and sling!

Oh yes 🙂 ideal scenario is that I’m blindfolded, hands tied behind my back or to my ankle, during the fuck session, I’m gagged with a piss soaking rags, so I can’t beg any of the tops to slow down or stop while 50 guys taking turn fucking my hole hard . Once they all fuck me, then they will cum in my mouth for me to swallow:) 

• Piggy 1

49 minutes ago, PozBottomACNJ said:

Oh, another one...

To be made the live-in bitch of a fat, ugly Man, with an insanely THICK cock, that will use my holes 6-10 times a day, and hopefully, also share/pimp me out to friends and strangers, and keep me spun as often as possible!

There’s no ugly man 🙂 all men who’s cock can get hard for me and want to use me are handsome 🙂 having said that , my ideal dom would be , over 6ft, big belly, hairy , thick cock, 9inch ish, and love to fuck rough . Oh would love to have Daily piss to drink from him. Service his cock with my hole as many time as he like and whoever he wants to use me. 

• Like 2