• pussy
    • cunt
    • gape
    • anus
    • entry/entrance
    • cumdump
    • orifice
    • other: drop in comments

i call it a hole, because it's a neutral term and i never wanna turn a Top off Who wants to breed me.   

i'm sorta bummed that culture has only evolved slang terms for straight culture and guys who fuck with guys end up borrowing from what's available.  When it comes to what a Top calls it?  Depends on His attitude and the vibe behind it.  "Pussy" is usually one of my favorites when it's used by the Top with burning lust and desire, but really what ever word He uses, it's more the erergy and attitude behind it that i feel.   i'm wired total bottom  with a fair amount of sub, but i'm not of the type that wants/needs meanness, bullying. So, a Top (or anyone) using any descriptor using it as a put down, it a turn off to me, not someone i wanna be penetrated and bred by, not someone i want to absorb. 

The reason i think "pussy" can be so powerful for me is not because i identify or want to be identified as a woman or even necessarily 'fem.'  That said, we are culturally conditioned to consider our anus and rectum as waste disposal organs, often along with feelings that they are dirty and disgusting.  The thing is, all sex organs have a dual purpose of waste disposal. A woman's vagina has a seven day waste removal about every twenty one days (aka "a period"). But heteronormative society doesn't treat a woman's vagina like a dirty waste removal hole, but as sexual organ.  

As i relate to it, my hole is more for receiving a Mans cock than it is for waste removal, so when a Guy calls it a "pussy" in a lusty, "that's where My Cock goes" manner, it has a level of affirmation to it, that He sees it and me how i am, not how heteronormative  society has generally conditioned us.

• Like 3

I chose hole.  I'm really verbal during sex, especially if I'm getting poz fucked, and hole rolls off the tongue easier than other words when you're getting fucked hard.  Cumhole, cumdumpster (referring to myself and my holes).  

I avoid pussy and cunt because both of those tend to be galvanizing one way or the other.  Some guys are okay with it, some guys aren't, so unless it's introduced by the top, I don't use.

I've been asked a few times (not many) how I come up with how to talk dirty/poz talk while getting fucked, and it's legit not something I even think about.  It just comes out.  It generally follows the idea that I want their dirty load in my hole.  The thought of that inspires me.

I wanna know who uses entry/entrance and how that works in to a sexy phrase.

• Like 2

I like pussy, both when bottoming and topping. I know it’s galvanizing but when I was younger I read a story on Nifty about a dom top who insisted his bottom admit his hole was a pussy and have found it incredibly hot ever since. 

Hole or ass works fine otherwise. Not a huge fan of the C word but it doesn’t bother me. 

• Like 2

I think of what tops grab with their hands as they thrust inside me as my ass, and what tops stretch open with their cock and that enfolds them fully while they thrust as my hole.

Most every top has an erotic context and name for our asses and holes. I'm happy to hear them call my ass and hole whatever names get them erotically fired up to breed. The most frequent I hear used are hole, pussy, and cunt. The most frequent prefixes for those names are slut, whore, cumdump, dad/daddy, and boy. Some men like white and pink as additional prefixes as well. 

What turns them on works for me. 

11 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I think of what tops grab with their hands as they thrust inside me as my ass, and what tops stretch open with their cock and that enfolds them fully while they thrust as my hole.

Most every top has an erotic context and name for our asses and holes. I'm happy to hear them call my ass and hole whatever names get them erotically fired up to breed. The most frequent I hear used are hole, pussy, and cunt. The most frequent prefixes for those names are slut, whore, cumdump, dad/daddy, and boy. Some men like white and pink as additional prefixes as well. 

What turns them on works for me. 

Hard agree.  Hence my comment about pussy / cunt.  If they like it, I'll use it.  If they don't (like the guy that's fucked me several times this week) I leave it out.  The problem is I'm typically the more verbal - only had a few tops that were more verbal than me while fucking.  In terms of modifiers, I'd add "toxic" "charged" and "poz" and occasionally "wrecked" "tore up" and "faggot" (as in faggot cumdump).  

I'm getting hard.