• pussy
    • cunt
    • gape
    • anus
    • entry/entrance
    • cumdump
    • orifice
    • other: drop in comments

I usually call or refer to it as a hole. While getting fucked some tops prefer to call it pussy so I go with it. It’s just like those tops who want you to to call them master, daddy, or sir. I have to admit there is something about calling out to the guy breeding you and saying, “Fuck my pussy, Daddy”, “Harder Daddy”… “Harder” that turns me on in a way that far exceeds when I call it anything else.

1 hour ago, mild2wildfun said:

I like fuckhole, cumhole, cock sleeve, and ass.  Whatever you do, don't call it cunt or pussy. I'm a man, not a woman.

that's kinda disrespectful I must say to trans people. It's ok if yr a man but the way you said that sounded like a right wing jab towards trans and non binary people. I dunno. gender is not binary 

4 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

If you want to fuck me or have me fuck you I'm not going to turn you down whatever you call it. My preference is fuckhole.

I will call you whatever the fuck you want............and when I go all agro on you, I'lll call you whatever the fuck I want to call you.

• Piggy 1

I've made it no secret that I've never been interested in girls/women in a sexual way, and I've never fucked one.  Feminine descriptors aren't very attractive to me.  I love fucking males, men, guys that love getting fucked by a hard, raw Cock.    

Thus, to me, bottom's possess a Hole (or an ass).  Tops possess a Cock, (or a dick). 

That's just me, of course; every guy gets to decide this one for themselves.  

I quite like cunt and pussy. For context, I am male-presenting but identify as non-binary. I prefer to have sex with bi/pansexual guys. When I'm with gay men, I'm fine with whatever terms they use. In other words, I fake the funk to get the load lol. 😅