is swallowing cum safe ?

ShaneJF

I love sucking dicks but when it comes to swallowing cum im a bit concerned with stds, I live in Japan so prep is not that commonly available , so I wonder how safe it is to swallow cum > or any ways for me to overcome this fear ? 

The risk of becoming HIV positive by swallowing semen is very low. You do have a higher risk of getting an STD not so much from swallowing semen but having a penis in your mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

My understanding is that the digestive enzymes in the stomach really do a number on hiv in sperm too. But, there's plenty of throat-flesh before the load reaches the belly ... so I'm the last thing from an authority.  Some of you guys would know a lot more about this.  

I'm no doctor - but I've caught some of the lesser bugs.  Not sure if it was from eating loads out of the Hole or from fucking the Hole though. I'm a bit on the thick side - and if the Hole is just too tight I just pass and go find another, looser Hole.