Party Poz

I can't believe it's been nearly a year already. Although they do say that time flies when you're having fun, and I've been having A LOT of fun, so perhaps I shouldn't be so surprised.

On October 28th last year, my friends threw their annual Hallowe'en party. They usually invite around 20 people, and some go all out with their costumes while others show up in regular attire. Knowing the crowd that would be there, I had swiped a medical gown from my doctor's office while I was there for my physical. I intended to walk around all night with it tied behind my neck but otherwise open all the way down. In a more genteel setting I might have worn a pair of boxers underneath, but I knew this crowd would get a kick out of seeing my bare ass all night. And those who didn't, fuck 'em!

I got to their house about an hour after the party's start time, and was the first to arrive. I was wearing regular clothes to avoid scandalizing the neighbors. Dave and Mark moved to a snooty, very 'Christian conservative' neighborhood a few years ago, and as much as I knew they did so in part to make a point, still I didn't want to cause any trouble.

I rang the doorbell and Dave answered. He and Mark took a lot of pride in their party, and so it was no surprise that he was decked out in a suit straight out of the 1920s, complete with a toy Tommy gun slung over his shoulder. I could see the disappointment on his face when he saw me in regular street clothes.

"Al Capone?" I asked.

He nodded in reply. "And you're - Jay?" There was a tiny note of irritation in his voice.

"I'm about to be 'Patient Jay'," I said. "Let me run to the bathroom real quick."

On my way to the lavatory I passed Dave's husband Mark. "Dave's not going to be happy about that outfit," he remarked.

"Nope, he's not," I replied. "I'm heading to change now, don't worry!"

A few minutes later I emerged from the bathroom, naked as the day I was born except for the thin cotton of the medical gown. I was still the only guest there, so I headed for the kitchen to see if I could help set up. Dave and Mark were both distracted, placing plate after plate of party food on the kitchen island.

"What do you think?" I asked from the doorway. As they turned to look in my direction, I spun in a circle so they could get the full effect. Both burst out laughing.

"I love it!" cried Dave. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint!"

The doorbell rang, and as Mark walked to the foyer, Dave turned on some music. They have an amazing whole-home setup that lets them stream music from their phone to speakers all over the house. The opening notes of 'Monster Mash' blared from a speaker mounted under a kitchen cabinet.

So began a steady stream of guests, and within an hour most of the 20 invitees had arrived. The house buzzed with conversation and laughter as the drinks flowed freely and the plates on the kitchen island were slowly emptied.

Many of Dave and Mark's friends were couples, but they had invited three other single guys besides me. One of them was Sankar, a mid-30s tech engineer. He had worn a half-assed costume that consisted of a green skull cap and a bright orange-red shirt with the Sriracha logo on it. I had never met him before, but I had heard through the grapevine - otherwise known as Dave and Mark - that he was nicely hung and loved to fuck bareback. Being a 'raw is law' bottom myself, I knew I had to get to know him.

He was standing quietly in a corner of the dining room, holding a beer and looking less than enthused. I meandered through the crowd and positioned myself next to him. Leaning over, I introduced myself.

"I'm Jay," I said, trying not to scream in his ear but wanting him to hear me over the noise of the party.

"Sankar," he responded. "Nice costume."

"Thanks!" I replied, then spun around to give him a glimpse of my tight bubble ass.

His eyes lit up. "That's the best thing I've seen all night," he said with a smile. "Let's see it again."

I spun around again for his amusement. When I came face to face with him once more, he had unzipped his pants and had pulled out his cock. Still soft, it was at least seven inches long and four inches around. My mouth began to salivate and my hole gave an involuntary twitch.

"I'm nine-and-a-half inches hard," he said, looking me straight in the eye with a smirk, "and it's thick. Think you can handle it?"

I was no novice at bottoming, and while he was on the larger side his cock was not the biggest I had ever taken in my ass.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"Just one thing," he said, the tone in his voice becoming more serious, "I'm poz and detectable, so I only fuck with a condom unless you're on prep."

His revelation caught me a little off guard, though not in a bad way. In fact, I felt my own cock stiffen at the news. I was a raw-is-law bottom for a reason, and had never once taken prep. Yet after thousands of random, anonymous encounters with men I met on my travels all over the country, I had yet to receive the 'gift' I so desperately craved. Dave and Mark knew I was chasing the virus, and I found myself wondering now, did they know his status? Perhaps they did, and had invited him in the hopes I might hit it off with him? I glanced around the room hoping to find one or both of them watching as I chatted up Sankar, but neither was in sight. I turned back to my new friend.

"I've been on prep for years," I lied through my teeth. If Dave and Mark did know his status, they had obviously not told him that I was a bug chaser.

"Cool," was his only reply. Standing before him as I was, I blocked the view of his cock from everyone else, so I was the only one who could see the massive slab of meat hanging from his fly. He looked past me to check the crowd, then spit in his hand and slowly rubbed his cock. Instantly, it began to grow. I suddenly grew light-headed and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Turn around," he said matter-of-factly, placing one hand on my hip and gently goading me to do his bidding. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty, but I readily complied.

A little more spit, rubbed first on his cock and then onto my hole. He pushed the gown aside and guided me back toward him until I could feel the tip gently press against my asshole. I looked around at the crowd, and all seemed oblivious to what was going on in our little corner. More than one of the other guests - okay, most of them - had watched me get fucked on one or more occasions, and in a few cases I had opened my holes to them. Coupled with the fact that I had been having sex in adult theaters, video booths and public rooms for a few decades, I had no inhibition when it came to having an audience.

I grabbed the back of one of the dining room chairs to steady myself as Sankar began to press his cock harder against my hole. My years of fun with large cocks paid off; the tip popped inside, and he grabbed both my hips and pulled me backward onto him.

FUCK! It felt so good! I let out an involuntary moan that was just slightly - okay, a lot - louder than the music, and a few of the nearer guests looked over in our direction.

"All right! A show!" one of them called out, drawing attention from even more of the partygoers. Soon the dining room was filled to capacity, with guys in various stages of inebriation goading us on.

My ass had opened easily for Sankar's huge cock, and I happily bounced up and down, savoring the sense of being stretched wide with each thrust. He was holding me by my hips and I now had both hands on the back of the chair, using it as leverage to slam my pelvis against his and milk that wonderful toxic load from his balls.

My mind began to go blank in what I like to refer to as a 'fuck fog', a state in which I am completely focused on the sensation of getting fucked and my only thought is of the rich, creamy reward I'm working for. As I descended into the haze, I caught a glimpse of Mark and Dave, standing at the front of the group of onlookers. The last thing I saw before I totally gave in was the two of them clinking their drink glasses together in a toast.

Sankar's hips slapped against my ass with every thrust. In my mind's eye I could see the tiny drops of viral pre-cum already dribbling into my hole, looking for a way in so they could change my life forever. It was finally happening - a poz top was giving me his gift. The thought made me the happiest I had ever been.

At last, it was time for him to knock me up. His hands grabbed my hips tighter and his pace quickened. I felt his huge cock swell even more, pressing more tightly against my sphincter as it prepared to fill me with seed.

Then it happened. With a roar that may have awoken some of the neighbors, Sankar rammed his cock deep into my guts and unloaded. Shot after shot of poz cum filled my hole. As the pulses of his cock subsided and his grip on my hips relaxed, the crowd cheered. Coming out of my fog, I watched as Mark and Dave raised their glasses in salute.

Sankar pulled his massive cock from me, and as I always do I spun around, squatted, and took it in my mouth to clean it off. It had the flavor of ass and cum that I love so much, perfectly balanced. Another round of applause, and the crowd broke up to get more food and drink and continue their conversations. As I squatted, some of the precious poz cum he had deposited inside me slipped out onto the hardwood floor. Desperate not to waste a single copy of the virus, I knelt on the floor and licked up every drop.

I stayed close to Sankar that night, though while I was grabbing a drink in the kitchen I did warn Mark and Dave not to tell him that I wasn't on prep. I took another load from him once most of the guests had gone, and I saw him a few more times after the party. Alas, the company he worked for transferred him across the country a few months later. I had gotten the fuck flu and tested positive (hooray!), so I finally did tell him that I wasn't on prep. As I had feared, he severed communication and I haven't heard from him since. Mark and Dave didn't stay in touch with him, either.

So here I am, coming up on the one-year anniversary of my pozzing. I completely understand why he severed ties, but I am sad that Sankar won't be there to help celebrate. This year's party is coming up on the 26th, and Mark, Dave and I will be raising a glass in his honor.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11