Finally had my load fucked out of me

Guest HornedBottom

Guest HornedBottom

Ended up bottoming for Friends visiting from San Fran this morning they ripped me open the secong guy red haired huge uncut fucked the cum out of me: incredible feeling other bottoms have that happen?

I remember once when I was 23, I had a fuckbuddy who was a blond bartender named Eric at a place called Mackley's Mill here in York, PA. I'd go to the bar and hang out after closing and help him clean up. Then we would go to his apartment and he would fuck me till dawn. One night I was tired and asked him for his keys so I could wait at his place. He told me to leave the door unlocked so he could get in. Well, I must have locked the door by mistake. I finally woke up at 7:00 A.M. to hear him screaming and banging on the door. I felt so bad and apologized over and over, but he was PISSED!! Finally he calmed down and I started sucking his cock to ease his anger. Next thing I knew he threw me on my stomach and slammed his cock in my cunt and fucked the hell out of me! I have never, to this day, been fucked so hard or brutally. Within minutes, without even touching myself, I blew my load all over the sheets! That was the BEST fuck I ever received!

Edited by Hotload84

Yeah...it is am amzing feeling....was been fucked on my back legs in the air...it was like a constant orgasm...each time the guy thrust his cock into me..a string of cum shot out of my cock...it was amazing...felt like he was hitting my prostate each time...one of the best fucks ever....didn't need to touch my dick once...

loadme68...I don't think it is so much the position as it is how the guy fucks you. The first time it happened to me it was doggie style. The second time I was riding the guy's cock. It's happened while I was on my back taking a cock like a slutty bitch! It always seems like I can cum fast anytime a cock is up my cunt. If I just jerk off I take hours to cum. Shove something in my hole and I blow right away.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it has happened to me about 4 times. It is the best feeling ever, 2 of those times I was on my back with my legs in the air, 1 time was doggy, and the 4th time I was getting rimmed so good that I came without touching myself. But I also cum faster whenever a dick is inside my manhole.

When it happened to me, I was on my hands and knees getting pounded. The top had a pretty huge cock, especially as far as width went. And he was fucking me very aggressively (just how I like it).

I'm quite proud to say that I continued taking the full brunt of his fucking even after I shot, though it was a bit intense.

He told me afterwards he'd looked down and seen the pile of cum on the floor that he'd fucked out of me and that was what had made him shoot.

I have a bud who I like to fuck anonymously. Sometimes after I have bred him, he will groan and cums. When he does I usually reach down and feel it - pretty hot. I don't let him touch his cock because I make sure my cock is doing the stimulating ;)

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 weeks later...
I remember once when I was 23, I had a fuckbuddy who was a blond bartender named Eric at a place called Mackley's Mill here in York, PA. I'd go to the bar and hang out after closing and help him clean up. Then we would go to his apartment and he would fuck me till dawn. One night I was tired and asked him for his keys so I could wait at his place. He told me to leave the door unlocked so he could get in. Well, I must have locked the door by mistake. I finally woke up at 7:00 A.M. to hear him screaming and banging on the door. I felt so bad and apologized over and over, but he was PISSED!! Finally he calmed down and I started sucking his cock to ease his anger. Next thing I knew he threw me on my stomach and slammed his cock in my cunt and fucked the hell out of me! I have never, to this day, been fucked so hard or brutally. Within minutes, without even touching myself, I blew my load all over the sheets! That was the BEST fuck I ever received!

Damn! I wish I still lived in Baltimore so I could come up and reenact your story!