Not voting because Harris is a woman?

tallslenderguy

22 hours ago, BlackDude said:

This post shows part of the problem why black voters (including black women whose support I also waning) are turned off.

This post was about black voters. Instead, we get a bunch of people, mostly dems, deciding there are more important issues to talk about. 

And that’s fine. You get get the advocates of those issues to vote. 

@BlackDude @topblkmale @alphatop32

I just want to give a shootout to the only two (or three?) Black men here for expressing exactly what I've been thinking! 

Once again, the non-Black left is talking over Black people. This is why Candace Owens refers to the left as a plantation. Lol 

And no, I'm not a republican.

Edited by Blkmuscbreeder
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2024 at 7:44 PM, BlackDude said:

This is patently false, and a narrative created to blame black men and hedge their bets in case Kamala loses. Once again, they are trying to create a gender divide in the black community by pandering towards black women. Because in their twisted minds, they think there are some Madea/ big momma and every black family who’s gonna basically sass the black man up real good and drag them by the ears to the polls.

Not only is the narrative false, it’s  insulting. Are black men not allowed to make up their own minds without being called misogynistic, uneducated, ill informed, or some other pseudo racist trope? Are white men misogynistic for not voting for Kamala? Or white women races for not voting for Kamala?

and there may be a few loud, black feminist who echo Obama sentiments, mostly because they are misandrists who see black men as a threat to their perceived power in the community, but for the most part, a lot of black women are not falling for this. 

The Big momma thing is actually an old tactic to keep slaves in line btw lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think you guys are overthinking this. 

they both have to not only attract new voters but ensure turn out of base. she seems to be doing more to poach his former voters and he seems to be doing more to rile up his base. 

getting black men to commit to voting dem is nothing more than shoring up their base and not losing an election due to poor turnout. she needs obama level turnout so getting obama to pep rally his base to vote for her makes sense. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/14/2024 at 11:31 AM, Versholefun said:

People will not vote for Kamala because she’s not very bright, doesn’t have anything at all to do with being a woman. Kamala’s the wild girl you want to party with while President Trump is the mean son of a bitch that’s always got your back.

This is beyond delusional. Trumps mind is gone. Parroting fiction he invents about Kamala shows how much blind trust you have in your cult leader.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/14/2024 at 10:21 AM, BlackDude said:

This post shows part of the problem why black voters (including black women whose support I also waning) are turned off.

This post was about black voters. Instead, we get a bunch of people, mostly dems, deciding there are more important issues to talk about. 

And that’s fine. You get get the advocates of those issues to vote. 

I came into this discussion for the title "Not voting because Harris is a woman?" which doesn't even imply that is for black men only. So, as a mixed race men, here are my two cents.

I will vote for vice president Harris because of this menu of two candidates offered by America's major parties, she is by far and away the most qualified to lead this nation. That, and also because Donald Trump is a criminal, a traitor, a moron and corrupt to the core.

So from my perspective I am being offered a chocolate chip cookie named Harris and a piece of shit named Trump. I am not going to be asking about the amount of sugar in the cookie to see if I chose it, believe me, especially not after the helping of shit we had between 1/20/2017 and 1/20/2021. No, sir!

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, 50latinos said:

I came into this discussion for the title "Not voting because Harris is a woman?" which doesn't even imply that is for black men only. So, as a mixed race men, here are my two cents.

I will vote for vice president Harris because of this menu of two candidates offered by America's major parties, she is by far and away the most qualified to lead this nation. That, and also because Donald Trump is a criminal, a traitor, a moron and corrupt to the core.

So from my perspective I am being offered a chocolate chip cookie named Harris and a piece of shit named Trump. I am not going to be asking about the amount of sugar in the cookie to see if I chose it, believe me, especially not after the helping of shit we had between 1/20/2017 and 1/20/2021. No, sir!

carob chip cookie

On 10/14/2024 at 8:31 AM, Versholefun said:

People will not vote for Kamala because she’s not very bright, doesn’t have anything at all to do with being a woman. Kamala’s the wild girl you want to party with while President Trump is the mean son of a bitch that’s always got your back.

I don’t know about that…Trump is all about himself, he’s got nobody else’s backs. It’s all about him taking as much as he can. Power, money, glory.  What really pisses me off about his stance on the border, he’s going to deport some of the hot immigrant farm workers near me that I love getting fucked by…so no, I’m not supporting that. I’m voting with my cock and ass, who’s gonna keep my freedom to fuck and get fucked. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Norcalfukkr said:

I don’t know about that…Trump is all about himself, he’s got nobody else’s backs. It’s all about him taking as much as he can. Power, money, glory.  What really pisses me off about his stance on the border, he’s going to deport some of the hot immigrant farm workers near me that I love getting fucked by…so no, I’m not supporting that. I’m voting with my cock and ass, who’s gonna keep my freedom to fuck and get fucked. 

He also showed that he doesn't give a shit about the border when he ordered his minions in Congress to tank the bipartisan border safety bill, which contained all the republican priorities, just to prevent any perception that dems could take any credit for it before the election.

He only uses the border to stoke fear, hate and division among the morons that support him. He is not growing his base he his infuriating it for when he claims fraud after he loses the election.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay, i'm just a liberal mindless puppet (hey, i'm a bottom, i don't mind a hand up my ass), and i know this is from a "fake news" source (ABC, i think they did a particularly good job with the AI Obama on this one). But for those who are not convinced of a vast liberal conspiracy that only they can see, here is the actual speech vs the original article i posted that quoted the speech.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, alphatop32 said:

How noble of you to save our “dumb asses again” Remind me the last time you and your party saved it since it was the Republicans who freed the slaves while the Democrats wanted to keep them in chains. 

Apparently, your limited income gay ass is so much smarter than the $9 billion Bill Ackman, a former Democrat who has quoted 33 beautiful reasons for NOT being a Democrat.. take some time to read and educate yourself. 

Here's a link that takes you to the 31 reasons vs the whole Bill Ackman X page. 

And here's an excerpt from one "fake news liberal puppet's" response with links to the whole response.

"Presidents aren’t the same as mayors. Party politics is very different at the city, state, and federal levels. Liberal and conservative politicians can sometimes push their agendas further in smaller jurisdictions that lean heavily one way or the other, such as San Francisco for liberals and Oklahoma City for conservatives. Presidents representing the country as a whole face much stronger pressure to hew toward the center.

The party’s radical wing usually doesn’t run things. Presidential candidates usually pay lip service to the most radical members of their party to keep them in the “base.” But the far-left or far-right wings of each party usually support policies that aren’t popular with the general public, and any president who governs too far toward the fringe will suffer a collapse of approval."

Now for Ackman’s list and its flaws. Among other things, he equates some of the fringiest Democratic antics in the nation’s most liberal wards with a Biden-Harris administration that has been far more pragmatic. He takes old campaign promises at face value without doing a simple reality check to see if they ever happened. He also applies logic tests to Biden and Harris that Trump would fail as well.

On Ackman’s list of 33 items, for instance, 5, 6, 10, and 16 refer to some local Democratic efforts to decriminalize shoplifting and other petty crimes, tolerate disruptive protests, and “defund the police.” These are best understood as experimental and largely failed policy ideas that some local Democrats tried out, especially after the 2020 murder of George Floyd and legitimate protests against police brutality. These ideas have no traction at the national level.

Drop Rick Newman a note, follow him on X, or sign up for his newsletter.

Ackman is basically tying Harris to some of the dumbest ideas in the most liberal parts of the country.

In item 7, Ackman frets about efforts to “limit and/or attempt to limit or ban fracking,” which is the revolutionary fossil fuel drilling technique that has led to a surge in US oil and natural gas production. If Ackman were scrutinizing a company he planned to invest in (or against), he’d probably read up on relevant statements by the CEO, then go a step further to see if the CEO actually did what he said he was going to do."

link below for the rest of response

[think before following links] https://finance.yahoo.com/news/commentary-what-bill-ackman-and-other-business-titans-dont-get-about-politics-170901549.html

2 hours ago, 50latinos said:

Within the first two sentences of the post, the OP clarified that this post related to Black men.

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Okay, i'm just a liberal mindless puppet (hey, i'm a bottom, i don't mind a hand up my ass), and i know this is from a "fake news" source (ABC, i think they did a particularly good job with the AI Obama on this one). But for those who are not convinced of a vast liberal conspiracy that only they can see, here is the actual speech vs the original article i posted that quoted the speech.  

Thank you for posting that. I kind of see it as seven types of people who don’t have a problem with what Obama did.

1. Down in the recesses of your mind, you think Black people should be lucky to be even mentioned. You don’t think that Black people particularly black men, deserve of voice, and then we should just be happy to be here in America and that We’re not all slaves.

2. You don’t think it really matters because  in 2028, black voters are going to be irrelevant anyway 

3. You feel like it needed to be said and it was better if Obama did it because it wouldn’t come off as racist. Which means deep down you don’t have a problem with racism only how it’s delivered.

4. You’re a black person who’s afraid of uncomfortable conversations with your white peers

5. You’re a black person who agrees with Obama, that black men should stop making trouble because this is going to interfere with your interracial, sexual or social access.

6. You are a Democratic “insider”, who is going to personally benefit if they get an office

7. You may be uncomfortable with your own masculinity, so you don’t mind seeing black men, emasculated, and dressed down due to their “toxic masculinity.” These are also people who like the gender warring  politics in the black community. You’re “yas queen” all over X with the black women, but like Kamala Harris, you have no associations with black men in your life at all

• Like 1