Should I Shave?

Guest diapbttmboi

Should I Shave?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Shave?

• Yes - smooth would be hot
    • No - stay hairy

• Administrators

No - don't shave... If any parts are unruly then get a beard trimmer and make the hair shorter... But stubble is not nice... It's one thing if you're naturally smooth and there are just a few straggling hairs here and there, but you're naturally sorta hairy...

fuck no!!. . please don't. . I don't understand guys shaving off their trappings of being a, "man".. I suppose we all are different in the things in our minds that defines us as men,. . but to me,. .its Hairy, man-smells, masculine confidence. .and more.

it bugs me, when I get with a guy, and his skin, on his body, makes him feel like sandpaper. I just don't get it.

It is because a guy desires to have a smooth body? , . . Is it because he doesn't want the Hair?. . .Is it becuase he thinks by doing so it will either make him appear to be younger or more attractive somehow?

To me,. (body) - Shaving , . . makes a man less attractive to me. . so much so. . that if a guy feels like stubble. . I may turn him away. I say, be happy with who you are; and your body hair. you do not have to live up to other men's Ideals of attraction. . IE you do not have to shave to get yourself the kind of man you want. Trust me. . there are enough guys out there who would accept you for who you are. For the most part, people tend to find others, who are genuine and sincere about who they are, to be more attractive. . than those why artificailly try and portray some (image).

Just my 2-cents.

Nightelf.

Don't Shave Lil Mister~! HAIRY BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTZ!

checking issues of masculinity at the door

~I f you shave your slot-it's gonna be sweet just like a cunt-which is HOT

BUT, BUTT Stubble is a:

Full On

360Degree

DEAL Breaker for all concerned

and that's without exploring the issues of ingrown hairs -red bumps and BUTT CRACK RASH.

• 3 weeks later...

nothing turns me off quicker than shaved pubes. after waiting so long as a prepubescent for them to start it is hilarious to think of shaving them off. maybe there is something to be said for doing it as part of some "scene" but doing it prior to meeting someone seems to me(and I admit only me) pointless.