Sluts/rampant bottoms: Any tips for cleaning & being prepared more often???

JustProwling

Guys, I'm trying to get fucked more often and basically open up to being a little bit more of a slut.

Does ANYONE who gets fucked alot have any tips or feeback on how to have my hole ready more often? Basically, I usually douche before taking dick. Personally, this seems like a major hassle and is VERY time-consuming to do it all the time.

So to the guys that get fucked often, how do you stay so empty and prepared all the time? Any specific tips and details are helpful! Do you actually just NOT fully clean your hole out each time? Do you just douche every time? Do you have a certain routine??? I just need some feedback on how to keep my hole clean, empty, and ready for action more often, please help!

Eat more fruits and veggies, drink a LOT more water, and get exercise that will help keep things moving along (walking/running and ab exercises are good). It might also help to cut down on candy/junk food and fried/greasy food; eat baked chicken instead of fried, cook hamburgers on the grill instead of in a skillet, eat a fun size snickers instead of a king size, etc.

You might also consider taking a fiber supplement. Pay a little more and get one with psyllium husks in it, it works a LOT better and is worth paying for.

I would still recommend rinsing out, but the above tips will make douching faster and easier.

Now that's definitely some of the feedback I was hoping to get. I'll definitely consider your words for sure. Like I said, I'm trying to learn how to be more ready at a moment's notice, instead of having to deal with some elaborate, time-consuming hole-cleansing process. Thanks sausage and bttmboy4daddy.

Surely there's got to be more input guys! Somehow I suspect I'm not the only bottom who could benefit from learning how to have his hole more readily accessible and ready for action. I'd still like at least a few more tips, tricks, feedback, ideas, ANYTHING! I wonder if there's a trend, like the water intake tip...or anything else that might ease the "burden" of hole prep??? Thanks in advance, for helping me out!

hey puffy lips can be HOT and the start of an awesome lickable rosebud!!! But diet is key to a thorough cleaning!

I agree, I only mentioned it for those who don't want a rosebud. Sometimes I like to start out an evening less puffy and then compare how my lips look at the end of the night.

I agree, I only mentioned it for those who don't want a rosebud. Sometimes I like to start out an evening less puffy and then compare how my lips look at the end of the night.

Hey TotalBottom, thanks for the bran tip.

So far, it sounds like a big portion, of having an ever-ready hole has to do with diet. From what I've seen so far, I'm under the impression that I should just adjust my diet a bit and continue to douche and clean normally. So with that said, are there any other tips and/or tricks of the trade?...no pun intended. heh

Again, I'm looking for feedback on how to ease and quicken the hole-cleaning process and/or how to just have a more-ready-than-not hole...so I'm wondering how slut bottoms have their holes ready SO often and how I can be a little more like them.

And PissPigBrooklyn & TotalBottom, you're right about the puffy lips! I personally LOVE it when my hole looks used and puffy, it just lets me know the top really did his job inside my ass! I also like to observe and compare the status of my hole.

In my experiences, It's good to stop eating 4-6 hours before you start taking cock, and about an hour to a half hour before, start douching and working dildos up your ass. Douche again, and get everything cleaned and lubed. I usually put condoms on various sized dildos are easy to clean. Just take off the condoms and use another one if you are not clean. Everyone has their own method.

• 3 weeks later...

I think everyone kinda hit it right. It's a lifestyle really. You watch what you eat, which has other benefits beyond just sex. You exercise, and you get into the habit of cleaning yourself out. I kinda have it down to a time thing. I know times of day that I'm generally good to go and times of day that I might want to avoid getting fucked.

get the shower attachment .... its made just for this type of thing. it doesn't take long and you cna do it every day .... i do it at the sart of my shower and get it over with ... then wash and shampoo and use body wash.... both you and the shower are clean in no time

if you you get fucked a lot (as in every day) clean yourself out right after you take a dump ... do it every time....

Ian: Great Advise.

Each person has to "figure it out" and decide what works best for themselves. Diet is important, but so is being Prepped and Ready.

Personally, I start my daily shower with the shower shot. Make sure I am clean in the morning. Sometimes (often) it takes more than one-step but don't "over-do" as many guys try to be perfectly clean, only to be disappointed.

Another "tip" I learned from guys into Fist-fucking is to take Imodium (Anti-Diarrheal) prior to a play session. It will help to "block" you up so there is no mess, but can lead to canstipation and the inability to remove waste from the body which is of course a "natural" and required body function. I take care of it all with the shower-shot each morning. Seldom do i get fucked in the morning... but I am "ALWAYS" ready to play any time I leave the house.

NOTE: Guys, if you use the "squeeze-it" blue bubble -- takes at least 3-4 times refills AND you need to wait 45--60 minutes to allow things to process. Otherwise you simply "loosen" the material in your stomach and actually will have MORE Problems if you over-clean.

Either process, I use with 2-3 different dildos (not every dick is the same) so have the extra large Black dildo when I plan to play with either "well-hung Black Men" or a group. If going to bath house/sex club -- I may have prepped in the morning, but still do a quick double-check before I head out for the night.

Good luck, Take Lots of SEED... and BREED IT as often as possible. :)