How to know if a guy into bb from non bb site such manhunt or adam4adam?

mancuntt

I'm on A4A as well and list my preference as bb only. I have found a lot of guys who say safe only don't mean it....they quite willingly say oh, well bare is ok.

i post on such sites as 'anything goes' when a guy who has 'safe sex only' hits on me i point oiut that i want to breed their hole, and only i would say 1/5 acutally stick to their want of a condom. i have not worn a condom in years.

Pretty much what everyone else has said about A4A. I find very few "safe only" guys on A4A will not go bare. There are a few, but not many, especially the younger guys. I can only think of one college boi in the last year that insisted on a condom even though I make it clear that I only fuck BB. I'm not even sure how many "safe only" guys I've turned into barebackers, although most still keep "safe only" in their profiles for whatever reason. They sure don't live up to that as I inject their asses with my load.

I pretty much hit up anyone I find interesting, no matter what their profile says. If they're not interested, most will either simply decline or not reply at all. On occasion one will be a total asshole, but that's what the block/ignore feature is for. This is how I've found most of my "safe only" fucks, just by chatting with them. If they're not already willing to fuck bare, most will come around fairly quickly.

A4A offers three options. 'Anything goes' indicates that they openly play bareback. Guys who've chosen not to answer the safer sex question have neither Anything Goes or Safe Only in their profiles, and it usually means they bareback but don't like it bandied around openly. Guys who have 'Safe Only' in their profiles (in my experience) usually want it bareback, but they really don't want anyone else to know.

I find on Manhunt that guys openly into barebacking put 'pig play' as one of their interests in their profiles. A lot of them hang around in the bareback room in the video chat section, too. The number of men from that site who have warnings like SAFE ONLY!!!! in their profiles but who want to make an 'exception' for raw sex with me when I get to their place is still pretty astonishing.

I think of it as a general feeling where omissions speak louder than anything else. Think of it like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. Lots of site have the "Safe Sex" option. "Anything goes" is a clear indication but an omission says the same thing but less overtly. The same goes for their status. Omitted? Poz. Buzzwords like "wild", "uninhibited", and "open" are always a nice bump in bb direction though not always a hard and fast rule. Like TigerMilner said before me, when in doubt just ask!

When I had an adam4adam profile, I was one of those lying "safe-only" versatile tops. I got hit on all the time by guys there wanting me to either bottom or top without using condoms. It was fun, I obliged whenever the opportunity came up. I'm finding it more difficult on manhunt. I'm straight up there in my profile telling guys I like it "bareback" raw. Some guys contact me and ask if they can fuck me raw. So far Manhunt has been a complete waste of time. Lots of guys chatting me up and telling me how much they want to get inside my ass and seed it, but then flake and stop contacting me. Going to delete that account since its a dead-end. BBRT is also a pretty lame site with so many fakes. Seems like A4A is the only site where I've gotten most action. I'll have to set up a new profile there and work at getting bred. Shouldn't be so hard getting guys to fuck my tight jock ass.

When I had an adam4adam profile, I was one of those lying "safe-only" versatile tops. I got hit on all the time by guys there wanting me to either bottom or top without using condoms. It was fun, I obliged whenever the opportunity came up. I'm finding it more difficult on manhunt. I'm straight up there in my profile telling guys I like it "bareback" raw. Some guys contact me and ask if they can fuck me raw. So far Manhunt has been a complete waste of time. Lots of guys chatting me up and telling me how much they want to get inside my ass and seed it, but then flake and stop contacting me. Going to delete that account since its a dead-end. BBRT is also a pretty lame site with so many fakes. Seems like A4A is the only site where I've gotten most action. I'll have to set up a new profile there and work at getting bred. Shouldn't be so hard getting guys to fuck my tight jock ass.

Totally agree. Adam has been much more reliable for me than any other site. It's the real BBRT since almost everyone wants bare. Don't remember I hooked up with someone on manhunt that wanted bare. The thing with manhunt is the sites 'likes' are always in a random order so 'safer only' gets buried in a paragraph. Seems like they are more likely to be truthful on that site for safer sex too. BBRT I really should cancel, most everyone is looking for bare but I'm a vanilla sex kind of guy and some of the guys that hit me up are too much for my taste.

• Moderators
Sounds like I should try Adam4Adam. Are there many raw sluts from NYC on the site?

As a public service I just did a quick search on A4A. There are over 1200 (that's the max number of profiles a search will show) guys in NYC who have been online in the last 2 days who have "Anything Goes" for their safer sex practice. 380 list themselves as Top or Versatile Top.

• 4 weeks later...