Sucking clean your tops cock

Guest HornedBottom

• 1 month later...

To me there's something inherently natural and respectful about a true sub if he knows his place to clean the tops cock after fucking him. Especially if it's dirty, that's a sign that the top is in control and he really does want to please him, cleaning every last bit of dirt from a messy cock

First time I got fucked (way before I had even heard about cleaning my hole) I sucked and cleaned his cock. The guys he shared me with all seemed to expect the same treatment. I quickly not only got used to it but got to like doing it because everyone thought it was so nasty and raunchy. That I was a real pervert and it was soooo degrading to clean a cock whether it was from my ass or someone else's, whiched seemed even more raunchy.

So, any cock any hole, anytime.

• Upvote 1

I have always cleaned the cock afterwards. My job is to service the cock that bred me. I stay clean and lubed. but I have/will clean the cock if I'm not. When they pull out I automatically drop to suck and lick them clean. I am a sub cumdump that provides complete service. I'm proud of that. :-)

I started off just doing it in the hear of the moment. He seemed to love it so I continued and don't think I will stop. I take pride in cleaning myself and trust that all I will get is some cum, ass juice and maybe a bit of blood of he was big or rough but I don't mind.

the best experience was at Folsom Berlin...went into the cruise area and hooked up with this young guy in a jock...dropped to my knees to suck him...got him hard and he got me to bend over and he fucked me raw until he shot his load in me...I was so horny from taking his cock and load that after him pulling out..I knelt down and sucked his cock...he was so surprised and turned on he got hard and shot a load down my throat...we had the longest kiss ever after...that for me was HOT!!!

• Upvote 1

Love to clean a cock after its come out of my ass or out of another guy's ass for that matter. Yeah if there's a lot of shit on it, I might pass but in fact that hasn't happened yet. I guess the phrase "lot of shit" is relative because actual scat turns me off and yet there have been moments when I notice "skid marks on a guy's cock and just go for it anyhow!