Sucking clean your tops cock

Guest HornedBottom

Sounds about right. I got a dude who likes to meat up with me at a park at night and shitfuck me. He gets off on me cleaning his cock. On occasion, someone will watch, once a dude even started cleaning my hole.

I just had a guy shit fuck me the other night. He was a blk guy with a thick dick and fucked me dry. I was in pig heaven cleaning off his dick with my blood, shit and his cum all over it.

• 9 months later...

You always clean your top's cock before he tucks it away in his undies.. savor the taste of his cum remnants and your ass juices. If your lucky, there will be a hint of piss n shit on it and maybe even a little blood (ensures a good dna-breeding!)...

Absolutely, I love to suck a cock that has been in my ass clean. It not only gives me a chance to taste the top's cum, but it gives me another opportunity to worship the cock that just brought me pleasure. However, this is why I make sure I douche my ass and make sure it is clean. I do not have to worry about cleaning shit off a guy's cock if I keep my hole clean like most tops expect. In the rare event I dirty a guy's cock, I deserve to have to lick my shit off his cock until it is clean.

I've never got what a fuck rag was for edceot for those occasions when there was just too much shit to deal deal with. Otherwise it was part and parcel of sex. just one of those things that happened. Mightnit havee got off on it But it was a good story to recount over a round of drinks.