Whoring-out another bottom can be hot?

hungry_hole

Guest BBCumdumpPig

hell yes i have whored out another bottom and it is hot as hell especially if he is blindfolded ass up waiting and watching him take the cock i lined up to breed his ass and deep..... never knowing or seeing who it was.. just feel the guys cock and hot seed shooting in his ass

• 2 weeks later...

i'm a total slut bottom and for a few weeks had been chatting online with another slut bottom. one night we decided to team up and just take all the cock we could. since he only gave me a day's notice i didn't have much time to line up any potential tops, but he said he had been chatting to a few who were interested. the next afternoon i pick him up and he tells me he just got fucked and already has a load in his ass. what a slut! i love it! so we're driving over to the motel and he's already on his phone messaging guys on a4a. shortly after we settle into the room, the first guy arrives, then the second and third....the two of us are naked sucking cock and taking it in the ass as the three tops take turns using our holes...after a few hours, the first three are done and we have a short break before the next group arrives...it worked out that over the course of the night, 11 guys (grouped in three "shifts") came over to fuck and drop their loads in our holes. he found them all on a4a and had only chatted with a couple of them before that day...i didn't know who he invited over till they arrived...

• 6 months later...

I would fucking love to be whored out, its fucking hard to sort out too many wankers online not genuine. I need to get my arms and ankles shackled into a sling, gas mask on, chemed up and my arse rented out, don't want any money just want loads as payment.

yeah i've been whored out and made fuck toy - had 4 guys use me without seeing who they were. top lad got them in, fucked me, spunked me and then he put his load into me last - a good memory i often wank off thinking about.

Guest Matias47

That's actually a fantasy of mine to be whored out in exactly that fashion. My fantasy is a top doing the whoring out, but I got no problem with a bottom doing it.

I have always had a fantasy of whoring out a good bottom. Would be nice to have him locked in a sling, blindfolded/hooded, plugged. Then invite over tops to breed his ass and charge them a small amount of money to do it. Have them put a hashmark on him with a permanent maker as they put a load into him. Then if they wanted to stay around pull off his hood so he could see who was fucking him and let them all have round 2 on the house.

Guest BBCumdumpPig
I have always had a fantasy of whoring out a good bottom. Would be nice to have him locked in a sling, blindfolded/hooded, plugged. Then invite over tops to breed his ass and charge them a small amount of money to do it. Have them put a hashmark on him with a permanent maker as they put a load into him. Then if they wanted to stay around pull off his hood so he could see who was fucking him and let them all have round 2 on the house.

sign me up for that!!!