Whoring-out another bottom can be hot?

hungry_hole

it can be really fun in a way that many tops might not understand.once had a good friend that was bottom also and we used to take turns whoring each other out one week i'd whore him out and a couple weeks later he'd whore me out .this was back before the internet so it started out at bathouses which was the easiest. but before long it turned into a hot competition to see which one of us could one up the other by getting the bottom being whored out to say "oh no fucking way" so to make a long story short pure numbers alone wasn't enough to get either one of us to balk so it turned into some really crazy times that nearly got us both arrested several ocassions

This is somewhat tricky. I've been with tops who are "so called tops" but really bottoms and later become full bottoms.

Nonetheless. I hooked up with a chubby guy once and he fucked me at his place and then we went to a bath house. We fucked there and he got 2 guys to fuck me. They wanted to fuck me anyways but he lead me around like he was my Master or Sir (far from it) and even called me his boy at one point. There was one guy who fucked me I wasn't really into but I was really young at that point and less confident (if possible) so went through it.

A few months ago I fucked a bottom submissive nurse at the bath house. It was strange that it ended up happening but I bred him too. Afterwards I felt like I was obligated to this bottom for some reason because I am also a bottom..(even though I fucked him) and wanted him to have more cock. We went to another sex club and I got him in a sling. Unfortunately no one was really interested in him. They have no idea what they missed out on. He was so subservient and naturally submissive and willing to please. As much as it's my nature his natural talents and skills surpass mine. Fucker made me jealous. Problem is he also liked younger guys. I know not all younger guys like to fuck older and if they do it's usually for different reasons. So even though he wanted me to whore him out and I did too I ended up fucking him a few times and breeding him. It was nice being able to do exactly what I like a top to do to me and do that to him. And he obviously liked it.

...I was only whored out by a guy who is more of a geniune top once. That was a hot night. He led me around the bar having me drink mens piss and suck their cocks, bend over for them (with protection since it was before bb...lol) and for the most part he knew my type. Still love how he went into the urinal and that hot bear was pissing and asked him if he wanted a submissive cockersucker to service him and the man immedietely pissed in my mouth and fucked it until he came...and after I took the daddy's cock who whored me out I had my own fun too.

...Being whored out can feel strange with a top because it is more about their pleasure. But being whored out by a bottom. They know where you are cumming from and what you like so they are more likely to do it for you. Bottoms can be brotherly sometimes. Still that was a weird feeling that sort of dedication I felt towards him. I normally never fuck guys or let them suck my cock. But when i do it does feel different and strange. I have let a guy suck me once or twice because he was really hot and even though I knew he was a bottom I just wanted interaction with him. In some ways maybe having sex with a bottom helps build your skills as a bottom as well..

..On another note. It would be hot as hell if my brother in submission ever whored me out. He knows me so well and damn he would do a damn good job at it. And the selfless fucker would probably do it just to make me happy too.

• 4 months later...