Bottom boys and cumming

eurotopnyc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a bottom, my pleasure and my goal is to have that load shot into my ass. I really don't want to have an orgasm while I'm getting fucked. I've had a few guys make me cum just from fucking me, which is most definitely hot. I've also had a few guys get me off, or make me get myself off just so that they can force fuck me after I've cum when it's harder for me to take.

All in all though, if I'm just hooking up, I'll go in, pull down my pants, let the guy do his thing and leave once he dumps his load and pulls out. I'll get off on the memory of it later when I'm done getting the rest of the loads for the night.

• 1 year later...

As a bottom, I say cumming is for the top. He's there to breed the bottom and fill him with his babies and the bottom shouldn't expect to cum. The top is already doing you a great favor. My cock is always covered unless the top want it out and if I cum from being fucked then that's fine otherwise its my hands off my cock.

• 6 months later...

My selfish interest is to get my hole treated. If this makes the top cumming - fine. But in groups for example, tops tend to go from one bottom the the other and try to avoid cumming for a long time in order to stay 'on duty'.

I don't care about my cumming at all. Being a mainly straight guy (I discovered anal playing in my early years, and seeked for opportunities to get my ass treated (by women or men) every now and then) I can find men attractive, but in most cases I don't get very much aroused by a guy, which means that my cock will stay soft on most occasions and I can hardly come to a 'normal' orgasm by jerking. During a good pounding, my cock is 'switched off' anyway. Thus, if the top does insist in wanting me to cum, it can be very annoying for him and me.

Nevertheless I can have long and intensive orgasms while bottoming, with a load oozing from my soft cock or not. But if not, it's not an issue. I can get pounded not only for hours, but also for a couple days without shooting a load. Record was taking about 40+ cocks within one week without cumming once.

Guest cumdrainer4u

I don't want to cum much myself! I simply want to be breed as many times as I can! If I want to cum I jerk off and swallow my own cum! Never get enough cum! Real Slut here ,but aren't we all on here!

• Moderators

I just like for the top to be honest about his intentions. If you want o blow a load in me and run, that's cool. I will either hunt for the next top to load my cummy hole or use a toy while I beat off. I love pulling my toy out covered with your load and licking it clean before sticking it back in.

But don't feed me a line about how the first load will come quick but then you want to take a long time pumping that second one in and make sure I get off. I have had several guys tell me that during what tured out to be a pump and dump.

I'm just there to take the load and go, don;t want to cum myself - that's why I keep my jock or briefs on so that my cock is out of the way. The only time I break this rule if the top wants me to cum on his cock so he can use it as lube on me...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KptNLine

I personally feel that if a bottom cums, it should be from prostate/anal stimulation only. My Top rarely allows me to cum and I am usually locked in chastity. When I do cum, it is my Top's decision to fuck a load out of me.