Heads & Tails Quickie

My lover and I had just arrived at the funeral parlor to buy a lay-away. I had to take a leak so I went to the men's room. Lo and behold, my Latino friend Ed who had been a janitor where we worked was there. He had quit after I was transferred to driving trucks and was now working at the parlor.

"Hi Ed." I said, smiling. "Hello my friend. How you doin buddy?" he replied as we hugged. Eduardo was a swarthy bi Latin man a couple of years younger than my fifty and a couple of inches shorter both in height and length. We had first met at the plant a decade and a half before and had many nice times during breaks, both with me using his holes and sharing an effeminate blond twenty-three year old office boy's holes. It felt good hugging him, especially since my lover was on the rag again that day. "Got time for a quickie?" he asked. "My bitch's out there so it has to be really quick." I replied.

We went into the seldom-used handicapped stall which was twice the size of the two regular stalls and locked the door. I unzipped and hauled out my uncut dick while he dropped to his knees. He sucked it into his mouth, ate my cheeze and fellated me a couple of minutes before I pulled out and wrapped my nailbitten hand around it and jacked it off. Just as I was about to cum I put it back into his mouth, held his head and fucked his mouth to a nice feeling orgasm, shooting a quality load in his mouth while he sucked it out of my cock and swallowed it. I then waited a moment and urinated in his mouth while he gulped it all. It felt good to piss in his mouth while he drank it from my cock. He then sucked off of my cock leaving it clean and dry. He kissed it before I put it away, we hugged quickly and I left.

My lover and I met the agent and what should have been a half hour of filling out paperwork and writing a check turned into two hours as my lover blithered on about his life story. As the session finally wrapped up I had to stifle a fart. I need to go take a shit." I told my lover who dismissed me and said he'd wait for the reciept to print out. I headed back to the men's room and saw Ed who grinned. I nodded to him so he soon joined me in the men's room. "I can fuck your ass." I said. He was ecstatic.

He sucked my dick hard, left it wet with spit and then dropped his pants and bent-over while I greased up with a tube of lube I carried in my denim jacket pocket for just such spur of the moment occasions. I then lined up my shot and shoved it right up his ass, hilted him and fucked him. My fifty year old dick pistoned in his still tight ass as I gripped his hips. I knew he was greatful that I bit my nails because my friend Jim's dirty nails sometimes cut his skin when he fucked him. I made sure my pelvis didnt slap his ass in case anyone was in the corridor.

A few short minutes later I hilted myself and pumped my second load of the day up his culo. I knew he was enjoying getting fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking him and as much as he enjoyed fucking the little blond fairy ofice boy at the plant. I thrust a couple more times and pulled out, leaving my load inside him. He turned around, knelt, hugged my pelvis and sucked my dick clean while I farted in my pants. A minute later my dick was clean and he drank my second bladdeful of piss, sucked off of my dick and kissed it. He stood up, we hugged and parted.

The timing was perfect as well as scary because just as I emerged from the end of the corridor my lover had to go take a piss. I glanced over my shoulder to see Ed hanging a "Closed for Cleaning" sign on the womens restroom door.

I shot the shit with our agent until my lover returned none the wiser that I had two quality pieces of an old friend.

Edited by Hotload84