On the official 1-10 hotness scale:How attractive are you? What number do you go for?

GermanFucker

Based on how others rate me, I'd say I'm 9.

I consider myself an 8 with the possibility of being a 9 if I put more effort in improving my looks, like a fashionable haircut, get a toned body, etc. I am kinda natural, don't do much to improve my looks.

I usually do guys who are from 5-10.

I'm probably older than most guys here and, as we all know too well, the gay community generally is very ageist so my "Hotness" rating is in the 5/6 range. However, as a total BB top I have no problem finding bttms and a remarkable number are young guys lookin for a daddy. I pack a nice cock and I have no problem staying hard and once guys see my piece I have my choice of holes to breed. I still shoot HUGE cum loads but my repeat is slow so not a multi-cummer -- oh well! Ya can't have everything!

It's nearly impossible for me to judge myself objectively. So, I'll say I'm a 5 but I will make you feel like a 10.

Love your response! I enjoy looking at, fucking, and getting fucked by a conventionally hot guy, ie. muscular, well-groomed, classically proportioned body and face. BUT, a decent to handsome guy (say a 5-7.5 on the scale) with an air of self-confidence, good manners, and a virile persona gets me hot and

in the mood to be mounted very consistently.

I was THE fat kid from 1st thru 7th grade... My 7th grade Girlfriend dumped me on my b-day... so she could kiss a skinnier boy... I ate all the junk food that was in the house...

So i decided to change my image... My Brothers loved sports and were willing to help me get into shape...

I went from a 4 to an 8...

I'm toned, tall and well-proportioned, decently groomed, big-ish cock, so for more or less conventional tastes I'd say I'm 7.5-8. Most of the guys I know and play with are similar, though not by any means all of one "type." Again, conventional taste wise I'd say most of them range from 6-9.

But as with anything, if a man can convey the sense that he knows how to fuck and is into me I'll give him a taste... at the end of the day I most appreciate a man who eats my hole, gets it wet, and then leaves me wetter still with his jizz.

Interesting thread. We are after all our worst critics. I have to say, I'd still fuck myself. Even at 45 I think I look pretty darn good; still have my v shape going, managed to keep my jeans at a 30. Still waiting for the aging effects to take me on. I am beefier now than what I used to be. Chest area and some stomach, but nothing too bad. I have a nice cock and from what guys tell me a hot hole. So when your wrap me up in a tight little package I'd say about 8-9. Def no 10.