On the official 1-10 hotness scale:How attractive are you? What number do you go for?

GermanFucker

It's all in the eye, and them are many. I am thinking it is 7-8 for me.

In others - probably the upper half of the scale. But I have also dumped in holes in complete darkness, so appearance did not matter and was not known.

As long as you find a willing hole, and your dick is in agreement, you should dump a load or more.

• 1 month later...
That one is kind of hard. Id think heterosexualy im a 8.5. But in like gay hotness, id have to say im only a 6.5. .

hahaha how true! gay hotness....love it.

this is a hard one to answer. some mornings i feel like a 1. lol and other days i feel on the top of my game. everybody is attracted to something different tho i guess....beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Guest bwayman

All in the eye of the beholder. A solid 8 in my own eyes. Up to a 10 to those who like their men solid, burly, muscular, thick and Daddyish. A 0 if you like twinks. lol!

Ok, for the fun of it. When was younger, before the accident and adding so much weight, I was definitely a 9. Now, I'd say 7.5. Much better looking in person than photos, and also in clothes.LOL.

I would date me. And since I fuck guys I connect with, not based on looks, age,size, weight,race, etc.. Anyone along the scale works.

Many guys tell me I'm a 8-9, some would even say 10. Then again, as I'm into bears (among others), I get told frequently that I'm too hairless and too skinny, or just not their type at all.

For myself, I'm attracted to men who are piggy, kinky, nasty, twisted... And there are a lot more of these on the lower side of that scale. I have yet to find a guy who would get a 10 in most people's view AND who's a sexual match for me...

• 2 weeks later...

To know this I'd have to ask the guys I've met face-to-face and then fucked their lights out. None of them objected to what my cock was doing in and for their holes. HOWEVER - this thread reminds me of a little rhyme my 8th. grade math teacher (a snarky nun from Ireland) taught me:

"For beauty, I know I'm no star - there are others much prettier by far.

But my face, I don't mind it; for I am behind it.

It's the ones out in front who get jarred!"

LOL! Lifts up my brokenness & ministers unto my spirit.

• 5 months later...
Many guys tell me I'm a 8-9' date=' some would even say 10. Then again, as I'm into bears (among others), I get told frequently that I'm too hairless and too skinny, or just not their type at all. For myself, I'm attracted to men who are piggy, kinky, nasty, twisted... And there are a lot more of these on the lower side of that scale. I have yet to find a guy who would get a 10 in most people's view AND who's a sexual match for me...[/quote']

I'd give U my hole anytime.

I refuse to answer this question. I will simply state what perfect strangers have decided on HotorNot (8.4) and BangMe (89%). I'm former military and an ex-jock, so I have that "confidence bordering on arrogance" thing that I can't really help and is either a hit or miss. I find people are usually drawn to confidence regardless how you look. I don't think I'm anything special, but then, I do make up for it in other ways. ;)

I don't really worry so much whether I'm a zero or a ten, because I know all I have to do is pull out the eight and I can pull pretty much anyone I want.

Worrying about one's attractiveness in relation to others is, I think, a time-waster. The real question is, are you getting laid? And if not, what can you do to remedy the situation?

Mike, you really turn me on. Maybe it's confidence, I have always found a man's attitude to be a major turn on for me. But it could also be that magnificent cock pic you have on your profile. Between the two factors, my knees start wanting to draw up towards my chest. I think you are more than an 8.9 And I don't need to see the face to know that.

I love what The Breeder said, "are you getting laid?" Based on that factor I guess I'm a solid 9 to some people. That's all that matters.

I refuse to answer this question. I will simply state what perfect strangers have decided on HotorNot (8.4) and BangMe (89%). I'm former military and an ex-jock, so I have that "confidence bordering on arrogance" thing that I can't really help and is either a hit or miss. I find people are usually drawn to confidence regardless how you look. I don't think I'm anything special, but then, I do make up for it in other ways. ;)

Seriously? You get a 0 for asking such an asinine question. "Eye of the beholder" is subjective; you can't put it on a scale. And the beholder changes over time. A toothpick twink is less "hot" to me now than a beefy bro but 10 years ago it was the opposite. This is so relative it's silly to try to be pinpoint it down.