Sex in dark places: A turn-on or turn-off?

hungry_hole

I think sex in dark rooms is hot. The fact that you cant see who you are having sex with adds to the mystery of annoymous sex and if you cant see the guy very well, you have the ability make him to be anybody you want him to be in your mind. Just enjoy the moment and the hot load.

Guest ff-whole

Having sex in a dark room or steam room gives me more of of feeling getting raped... I love it. Hands groping at you and getting a hot dick stuffed in your face...

Hmmm, I'm getting hot already.

I used to avoid darkrooms and always have sex where i could see who was fucking me. However, now the idea of taking anonymous loads really turns me on, and as a result I love sex in dark places. When it is dark, guys are less restrained and are more likely to bareback too. If I'm in a voyeuristic mood I prefer it if there is a bit of light though, so I can watch other guys being fucked raw.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved when I was fucked in the darkroom at the local sauna (bathhouse). Just knelt there on the bench. The sensation of a finger feeling my hole, finding it lubed, and just pushing in was divine. Wanted it to go on and on. Got fucked 6 times, not sure how many loads - after the first time the cock was withdrawn silently, and the guy left the room. I felt my hole and then was so horny when I got the aroma of fresh sperm. I licked my finger and waited for the next guy, who found he had cum for lube. One guy pulled out for a rest - he'd been kissing me during his first fuck session so I got up turned around and sucked his cock clean tasting the cum on it, before kissing him and getting back down on the bench and feeling him slide in again. It was such a fucking turn on, I just wanted it to go on and on. I've not done it since but the lure is still there!

As much as I love a hot flawless top pounding my hole - the reality is they can't all be perfect, that is except in one's mind. A dark room allows my imagination to flourish unihibited by any flawed discrimations my eyes may register. I know I feel free when my identity is unkown - that means a mask, blindfold, or dark room. I think it is absolutely hot getting in the dark -

I prefer a well-lit room. I like seeing what I'm sucking, and I also get off on the guy watching me suck his cock. Or if there's an audience, I put on a performance, usually just looking at the onlookers straight in the eye while sucking.

• 1 month later...

I prefer very anonymous sex and dark rooms at bath houses give me just that. I can sink my cock into a hole, see if it's where I want to pop and if not, no commitment or being harassed to finish the job. Likewise, after I unload, if it was a great fuck it's a good memory but I don't have to worry about being hounded to hook up again.