Anybody with a PREFERENCE for no-recip encounters?

Deaner

There's been several threads on this topic... general polls seem to indicate, for the most part as far as I can see, that bottoms are more interested in getting the load than getting themselves off... and a respectable percentage of tops are either indifferent or unconcerned about returning the favor of having their sub cum/orgasm.

Obviously, there are also a sizeable number of men on both side who feel differently. This question is not meant for them.

How many, and how strongly, are others 'into' the scene/concept of a top being able to cum/orgasm at will, while the sub/bottom is either prevented/discouraged/actively disassociated from cumming?

In the extreme, this many involve CBT to ensure that the sub's genitals are merely a plaything, gripping handle or torture target while the top fucks. In other instances, the sub may be wearing a chastity device to prevent erection and/or orgasm during the top's pleasure... for the short term of the play session, or long term of days, weeks or months of denial while the top has free access to use his own cock as he wishes. Or, it may be a simple acknowledgement that the sub is only permitted/chooses to accept his top's orgasm while specifically not interested or allowed to cum himself.

I'm just interested if, or how many other guys are actively interested in this dynamic. Any tops who ENJOY being the one who gets to fuck and cum, while knowing that your boy's hole is the ONLY source of enjoyment he'll get out of the fuck? Any bottoms who PREFER the feeling of being used, and actively choose it over the option of getting to blow their own load?

Again, if you enjoy sex where both participants cum, this topic isn't directed toward you. If you could care less one way or the other, I'm not terribly interested in ambivalent or happenstance replies. I'd like to get further into the mind of tops who ENJOY being the only guy in the room who gets to shoot his load, and the subs who would honestly and willingly give up their own orgasms or erections to experience being used for another man's pleasure... whether they do so willingly or are 'creatively forced' into doing so...

I'm a total top and do enjoy scenes without reciprocation, like the last angry fuck I had at a bathhouse. I was in a somewhat foul mood when I ran into a fuckbuddy of mine. I just grabbed him, banged him senseless and left him with his ass full of cum. He enjoyed it and messaged me that I should tell him when I need to let off some steam again.

What I DON'T enjoy is if a greedy bottom just lays there expecting to be used and I'm supposed to be top n. 7 out of 13 who fills his ass. I prefer some chemistry and interaction.

I'm a bottom and I definitely prefer non-reciprocation encounters. I've never used any sort of chastity device but I'm not really turned on by that either. I more prefer tops. That will grab my hand if I try to touch myself and then punish me for it by hitting me, spitting in me or changing up their fucking pattern so that it hurts me more.

In discussions with tops that I'm looking to hook up with I've actually turned down guys who are into getting me off because I can tell we aren't on the same page. I want a top who is all about using me for his pleasure in ways that are degrading, abusive and even painful to me. If a top wants to get me off it puts us on too much of the same level which isn't enjoyable, I get pleasure and I want my tops to get pleasure out of treating me like a piece of ass and nothing more.

The only time I've found some pleasure in cumming is when the bf has started sex out by focusing on my dick, he'd suck me until I shot it in his mouth, making me think the night was all about my pleasure, but them as soon as I'd cum, he'd flip me over, spit my cum mixed with his saliva onto my ass and his dick and start brutally fucking me right after I'd had a really intense orgasm which made getting fucked the last thing on my mind. The first time he did it, I was so unprepared and he was so rough that I was practically crying, begging him to stop. He punched me in the back to knock the wind out of me a but then put himself flat on me, holding me down with his weight bad freeing his hands. One went over my mouth to muffle me and the other then went around my throat. He put his mouth right up to my ear and told me that he owned my faggot ass and it was his to tear up and dump his charged loads in whenever he wanted. By the time he Let out this primal growl and scream, pounding his dick into me in one hell of an intense orgasm, I had gotten hard again. Of course I didn't get off again though. He rolled off me and we past out. I guess that one is a mixture but I felt like it was almost the ultimate non-recip encounter.

As for more frequent things like hookups, I have a regular thing I give people. I come in and strip naked or down to a jockstrap at the door. They can take me somewhere or just turn me around right there. I can bend over against the wall, get down on all fours or just lay flat on my stomach, whichever way, my ass is there's. They generally eat it a bit, then slide in and fuck me. Once they bust a load in my ass and pull out, I get dressed and leave. I do several of these encounters in a row that way I can get used by several guys and have multiple loads dumped in me.

I'm with you HotBoi01 - I am generally into anon fuck n go scenarios - part of the dynamic that makes these meets so hot is that I don't expect my cock to feature - it's about having my hole wrecked. I'm also fascinated by the whole fetish (if it is one) of tops making bottoms get off and cum just before fucking them when they've lost their libido. So hot, even though I hate it when it happens to me!

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who not only doesn't want any reciprocation, but actually gets a little annoyed when a top is getting a little too focused on trying to make me cum. The type of tops that I hook up with very rarely care if I cum, or care that I'm even hard for that matter. These are usually cum n dump fuck buddies and tricks, but regular fuck buddies as well where there is a little more passion between the two of us. The only time I like to cum is when I'm topping and then absolutely I want to unload.

I'm not sure how it began, but definitely as I've gotten older I find myself getting less and less interested in the actual 'cumming' and more into the physical and mental feeling of being used as a fuck hole, which does not require me to cum at all. It also allows me to stay horned up on those nights, or weekends, where I'm just giving up my hole big time. I know what it's like to cum too early in the evening and I end up shutting down my hole where otherwise I'd be getting a few more cocks.

I am a pretty easy going guy in and out of bed, but about the only time I do get a little upset with a guy is when he wants to come over and fuck, claiming they want to fuck, cum n dump, etc., but then a few minutes into the scene they are clearly looking for something else - usually sucking my dick or trying to get me off and cum. I HATE that.

I've only met one guy, and he was very unique, where he actually made me cum before he would fuck me. He liked the feeling of fucking a guy who had just cum knowing that I would feel every inch of him. He was special though - the real deal - and cumming for him and 'then' getting fucked was mind blowing. Other than him, I prefer guys just to unload in my hole, mouth, wherever, and not give a second thought to whether I bust a nut.

When Im gettin sucked off or fucking a dude I really dont even want to see his dick. Ruins the mood for me. I never done anything to physically restrain a bottom, but since most of my sex is anonymous I will just walk away if the guy is more concerned with gettin his self off instead of concentrating on getting my load. Maybe its selfish but the truth is there are plenty of others who are happy just to get your load. The only exception is for dudes who come automatic from getting fucked (without hands). Thats cool cause it makes their butt clamp down hard on my cock and can even make me come.

As a guy who usually never cums during sex as a bottom or when I topped. It never bothered me at all that I didn't cum, have had it bother the guy I was with though on occasion. I am always up front about the fact that I usually never cum during sex. Like others stated above not cumming allows me to continue and have more enjoyable sex after that particular encounter. When I've had my fill I close up shop or leave the establishment I am at and go home and jerk off.

So to have a guy fuck me just for his pleasure is the best thing, I don't have to worry about my dick at all (which I usually don't anyway) wether I am hard or soft I don't give a damn. I enjoy the fuck and the cum and watching my top enjoy himself to completion.

I would however love to try the chastity thing, has intrigued me for some time now but without a regular guy to control that factor never had the oppurtunity to try it out and see how it felt etc. Any local guys in the Reading, PA area into this and want to use me and keep me chaste I'm game hit me up and lets see what happens.

Guest BBCumdumpPig

totally prefere it here use me for his pleasure cum n go not about me nor do i want to get off.. that hot load and your pleasure is my reward totally.. what i was made for.. your use and abuse to take that cum!!!

"Any bottoms who PREFER the feeling of being used, and actively choose it over the option of getting to blow their own load?"

Concern about my dick is the last thing on my mind when I'm taking cock. My main and only focus is letting my hole be used/abused for the tops pleasure. Taking cock, getting filled with raw meat and cum is all that matters.

Have never used restraints and sometimes the top will begin to play with my dick, hard or not, but I manage to take matters in my own hands without pushing the top away.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me awhile to realize that my hottest encounters, and the ones I jacked off to the most, were where the top just fucked me good, got off, and it ended without me getting any stimulation at all. That's the way I enjoy the most. I guess it has to be mental. I want to be just a tool the top uses to get himself off, without worrying about pleasing me at all.