Party favors?

Pigtoy

I'm hosting a sex party, got 15 guys signed up. Want to know if anyone has suggestions for something to use to make my hole ready for this? Not looking for illegal drugs, just something that can relax/numbe me/my hole while I can still know what's going on. I'll have poppers with me

• 2 years later...

Any topical analgesic will work for numbing the tissues. Lubricants with benzocaine or lidocaine will both work great. In a pinch, you could even use toothache medications like Orajel, as they contain the same active ingredients. Apply the stuff a little bit ahead of time, and allow it to work itself into the tissues. Use as little as possible, and use plenty of other lubricant as well, otherwise, disastrous results may occur to the top! (It is hard to fuck if you can't stay hard.)