XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

I love amateur vids and there are so many on X-tube. Love toilet and outdoor fucks - the way the guys have to be quiet in the cubicle so that anyone using the toilet doesn't hear them, and the sound of passing traffic in a lot of the outdoor scenes, or the fact that passersby can watch them at it. The danger of being caught in the act makes it so much hotter nd I'm sure it adds to the excitement of the fuck.

Hi guys, it has been a week since i got fucked by that construction worker. This time I found another married guy (a redneck). he doesn't use internet, but luckily i found him on the nude beach... then the battle began... (a few things to clarify) 1. volume up, so u can hear how hard he fucks (he almost collapsed my bed) 2. he has already fucked me for about 20 mins before the video, this is only the climax. 3.my body looks weird in this video,will pay attention next time( maybe bad angle, my solo video shows the accurate look) 4. that fucking redneck didn't stop after he cum, i had to push him to stop him breaking me. 5. hopefully this video teach all u top guys a lesson that if u fuck me, then fuck me without mercy and treat me like a whore

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=sVHNF-S281-