XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

That has been a major issue with a lot of users lately. In fact, I've been keeping tabs of on a user on X Ham who's been stealing a lot of vids from XTube. If there's a way to make it easier overall for a lot of us, we need to have a way to add a "watermark" to show it's ours and next thing you know, it'll be a lot harder for some of the dipshits to steal our vids.

Report the thieves to the website if possible as well. Teach them that it does not pay to be a thief and liar.

if your worried your videos will get stolen invest in a video editing program that allows in-video titling like adobe or corel just a suggestion, also will increase your control of content, being able to edit out glitches

I can download any video from Xtube, rename it and use it as my own. I am not doing it, but I am technically capable of doing that. It is the site that allows it (I think, I am not an expert or a technical person). So I can understand the frustration that people see their own personal videos published somewhere else under a different username, claiming to be a personal video.

I can download any video from Xtube, rename it and use it as my own. I am not doing it, but I am technically capable of doing that. It is the site that allows it (I think, I am not an expert or a technical person). So I can understand the frustration that people see their own personal videos published somewhere else under a different username, claiming to be a personal video.

I don't think it's the sites that are allowing it so much as the sites that make it difficult to grab the video. If a site uses all available tools to prevent copying there's always the last resort of a screen and audio grab.

I've seen films with watermark on top of watermark so even that doesn't work. Bottom line who you gonna sue?

As someone else here said, if you fuck in public assume someone's filming, and if you upload videos assume someone's downloading, regardless of the site being used.

YEs you can very easily pull vids from all tube sites. Monstercockland, and Squirt however, requires pay-membership access. But using Camtasia for Windows , you can grab those files. They are watermarked on Squirt. I've found Squirt to be the hardest files to pull.

Yes, I pull a lot of Files - but I have no interest in sharing the content or claiming it as my own. Even these words are no longer mine, here in Cyberspace. Everything out here... Assume it's no longer yours. If you want to remain private and not have 30 year old pics of your ass on here floating around forever and ever, DON'T POST to the internet ;)

Vanity beats most people; they can't help but boast or show themselves... I think it's cute, but the most I'll give is my cock shot ;)