XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

51 minutes ago, NLbear said:

By: closetbibuy4u

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Fucked-BB-by-a-delivery-driver-in-the-back-of-his-truck-24767141

Fucked BB by a delivery driver in the back of his truck

I have cruised on this delivery driver for months. I guess today was my lucky day...

Fuck that was nice!

Mad props to you Orion, I personally think that's one of your best and most erotic so far.  Big fan and wish it were me being fucked like that.  As a 90% top I don't get fucked often but would love someone like to you to breed my ass.  Not a fan of the whole pull out and blow thing but what works for me doesn't work for others.  Again kudos to you for the respect you showed that boy and my utmost respect.

Edited by forskn4u
  • Upvote 1

DOOR OPEN FOR STRAIGHT OTTERY TYPE

Cute straight guy gets off on being filmed, but didn't want his face, of course. I told him when he started to cum to pull out almost all the way and hold it, so you could see his cock pulsing as it pumps his baby batter deep in me. He thought that was hot. Was waiting for him doggy style, and he didn't last long. His girlfriend called at the end... awkward. But I think he'll be back.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Door-open-for-straight-ottery-type-29453721

Edited by GIVEMESEED1974
  • Upvote 2