(Snort) Sex Addiction for Straight Guys

HungLatinDom

Which is why I've started to embrace sex with men, the nastier the better. Still hard to believe I've met guys who beg me to stop by, top them, cum, and leave, or a guy who wants me to come over, lift my legs, let him deep rim me, and then piss down his throat. Awesome. Something to be said for straight sex, when you can find a woman who will do these things, it seems like such an accomplishment.

I watched the first half of this hour long programme. He is a fairly sexy guy with a "bad boy" attitude. He admits to following girlfriends into ladies toilets and fucking them there ( they don't have much say in the matter ). I agree that 300 sexual partners by age 27 means he is practically a virgin by gay standards. Basically he is a B list comedian. I expect if the BBC had sought volunteers to discuss lion taming he'd have applied for that too. The high degree of U.K. exposure can only benefit his career.

I was hanging out with some straight guys once and they were talking about a girl they knew being a real slut because she'd been with 30 or 40 guys in her life. I just kept quiet and hid my laughing at the thought. By my standards, she was practically a nun.

Yeah, I get the same sense, MascMountainMan, when I talk to my straight friends. The most slutty of them couldn't hold a candle to me, and I'm a light weight when compared to many of the guys on this site. Of course I don't mind embellishing the tales I choose to share with them.

My old roommates were talking about how many girls they've been with and like "I've been with 10 oral and 8 fucking" and they were all impressed sharing how many. Then it got to me. I had been fucking for about a year and said "I don't know. At least 100, maybe 200..."

They were obviously jealous of gay fucking, but didn't admit it

I was hanging out with some straight guys once and they were talking about a girl they knew being a real slut because she'd been with 30 or 40 guys in her life. I just kept quiet and hid my laughing at the thought. By my standards, she was practically a nun.

I had good chuckle at this one MascMountainMan, it seems that hetreo men think that all gay men want them for when in truth that is not for it goes the same for all women wants the straight guy. When most gays get all horned up one most will lower their standers for a brief moment.

• Administrators
He has had more than 300 partners! (Gasp).

lol - Though it would be funny if he had fathered lots of kids in the process. Can you imagine 50 or 100 kids from one guy?

lol - Though it would be funny if he had fathered lots of kids in the process. Can you imagine 50 or 100 kids from one guy?

Wasn't it Genghis Khan who was supposed to have fathered hundreds of children from all of his wives and concubines? I think I remember reading somewhere that a significant part of modern Mongolian DNA is shared in common because so many of them have Temujin back as a common ancestor.

Wasn't it Genghis Khan who was supposed to have fathered hundreds of children from all of his wives and concubines? I think I remember reading somewhere that a significant part of modern Mongolian DNA is shared in common because so many of them have Temujin back as a common ancestor.

I've read similar discussions about Genghis Khan, MascMountainMan. I've read similar genetic analysis for the early, almost mythical kings of Ireland, suggesting a common ancestor for an amazing percentage of the Irish population. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/01/0120_060120_irish_men.html

Edited by Hotload84

The Ashworth effect, Genghis Khan's multitude of descendants: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_Genghis_Khan

History is my subject. Across almost all of the world the highest status men get to fuck the most women. The practice of concubinage/harems and the fact that medieval kings and nobles could fuck almost any woman they chose, meant that they had most descendants. As their recognised descendants were high status individuals too, they got to spread their genes widely as well. In medieval Europe the wives of other nobles and nuns were usually avoided, but that was not always the case. It was said of several of the Scottish kings that neither virgin, nun, married woman or widow escaped their attentions. Napoleon once described Austria as being "like an elderly housemaid who has grown accustomed to being raped by everyone". Many rich men viewed their servants as easy sexual prey.

The result of all this is that a high proportion of ordinary people have royal or aristocratic ancestors they are not aware of.