Double-Teaming Bi Bottom Boy

A bottom boy, who I've fucked a few times before, emailed me to see if I could find any other tops to fuck and breed him with me later that night. This kid is hot. He is 22 years old, five feet, eleven inches, 160 pounds, white, bi, and has an eight inch cut cock. I told him I'd look around and see what I could find.

My top buddy, Alex, agreed to meet up with us that night at my place to fuck him. Alex is mostly top, super ripped, 27 years old, six feet, 170 pounds, with a huge ten inch cut cock. I want the bi bottom boy to really get stretched out good, unfortunately, Alex was the only other top I was able to track down.

We were all supposed to meet at my place at 8:15. The bottom arrived shortly before 8. I didn't mind that he was a little early. We stripped-down and I suggested "Let me get this load in you before he arrives so you're all lubed up good. Ill be able to give you a second load after he blows in you." "You sure you will be able to give me two loads?" he asked as he dropped to his knees and began sucking on my dick. "Yeah, for sure. Now let's get this first one out." I laid him flat on his stomach and ate his hole out some, applying some spit to both his ass and my cock, and slid in. Fuck, this boy is tight. I put both my arms through his shoulders and begin pumping his ass with my rock hard cock. After a few minutes of that, I tell him to flip over on his back because "I wanna see you as I seed your ass." I hold his legs up and slide my cock back inside his tight, raw hole. I pump away at his hole. He begins twisting my tits. Fuck that feels good. "Beg for my load" I tell him. "Fucking blow it in me. Breed my ass up. Give me your fucking babies," he begs of me. "Here it fucking comes. Take my seed bitch" I yell as I shove my dick as deep inside his gut as possible. "There's your first load, bitch."

As soon as I was done breeding his bi, neg ass; I received a text from Alex, the black top. He was pulling up. "The other top is here. Give your ass up to him like you just did to me."

Alex knocks and comes in. I give him a kiss and lead him to my bedroom to present our bareback bottom boy for the night. He is pleased and strips down to reveal his ripped body and giant dick. Bi bottom boy begins sucking on his cock as I stand next to the other top. Eventually, he just starts going back and forth between both our cocks sucking on them. After a few minutes of that, I lay on the bed so that the bottom can suck on my cock while getting fucked doggy style from behind. Alex lines his big black bare dick up to the boy's hole and says "hope you're ready" as he slides on in. "Fuck. This hole feels so hot with all this cum in here" he says as he full enters the boy. "Yeah, I bred him before you got here" I confess. Alex smiles and pumps away at the boys now stretched out hole. He keeps him in the same position and continues to pound and pump the boy's ass full of his big black cock. When I could tell Alex was getting close, I tell the bottom to "beg for his load, bitch." He begs the top to "fucking breed my sloppy hole, man. Give me all your sperm. Load my ass up" "You want my raw load, bitch? Here it is" the top exclaims as he jams his big black dick as far inside the boys as it would go.

After he finished draining his balls in the boy's ass, he switches places with me. I place my cock back against his, now trashed, hole. "I got a second load for you, boy" I tell him as I slide back inside. His ass feels marvelous. Totally covered inside with gobs of cum. Fucking paradise. Every time I go in and out of his ass, there is the sound of cum being squished around. This time I don't last as long, so when I am ready I grab his shoulders and tell him "here is your third load for the night. Be careful for what you wish for." I proceed to flood his ass with the last of my cum. "Fuck" I exclaim. After I withdraw my cock, I spend a minute or two eating his cummy hole out with my tongue. Delicious.

We all just crash on the bed in a sweaty mess. "Damn, that was hot" the bottom boy says. "I know. You owe me now" I tell him. I give them all towels to clean up. I give them each a hug as they leave and thank them for coming over.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/01/double-teaming-bi-bottom-boy.html

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/02/video-bi-bottom-boy-taking-load.html

I found a video clip I made a couple months ago with the neg 22yo bi bottom boy I breed regularly. This clip shows the boy getting fucked raw by another top I arranged for him to take. You can hear him ask the top to blow his load inside him. He keeps asking me to arrange a group of bareback tops to seed him again. When that happens, Ill post some more video clips.