What is it about older guys?

bbottom26

• 9 years later...

Since really from day 1 of bottoming my tops have been older guys. Alot older. They fucked like they had more to prove. Very little lu e u felt the inches being pushed or thrust deep inside you with lots of bump and grinding pounding and afor older guys well filled. I have no desire now to go back to sex but this is one topic well I've had alot of the golden oldies. And they were good.

I’ve never preferred guys my age. I grew up in that era where gay guys where clutching their pearls trying to emulate straights.

When I wax younger, older men seemed more upfront and to the point. They seemed to just enjoy the moment more. They could host as well. Plus I’m into body hair, and more older men seemed to have what I liked. 

As a 50+ bottom I'm getting an awful lot of tops 25-30 years younger than myself wanting to breed me.... Of course I never refuse.... 1 has been coming back almost weekly for 2 years and another weekly for 6 months.... Some days I get 2 or 3 loads from all different young tops. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fisterm8 said:

As a 50+ bottom I'm getting an awful lot of tops 25-30 years younger than myself wanting to breed me.... Of course I never refuse.... 1 has been coming back almost weekly for 2 years and another weekly for 6 months.... Some days I get 2 or 3 loads from all different young tops. 

Same here, mid-50s -- 90% of my fucks and fuck buddies are under 35 and some have been fucking me since they turned 21 -- may it continue!! Although I do find the apps less reliable pre covid, which is a shame.  

• Like 1

There was one day at the sauna I had three young guys fuck me, all of them loading me with so much cum it literally ran down my leg. 

One of them was tall and slim, with a big cock. I had thought he was a total bottom though, having observed him walking around for a while. He was on the fuck bed across from the glory holes when I started going into a g/h cubicle. He dashed across and into the adjacent one. Next thing his cock popped through the hole. It was a decent size to start with, but as it grew and grew I knew I had to get it in me.

He let me lube it up and I eased back onto it (I'd already been fucked a few times that day, so it didn't take much). I couldn't believe for someone who must have still been in his 20s was such a good fuck, but I heard all the right noises coming from his side of the wall, at which point I could feel him pumping a very big load inside me.

I haven't seen him since, but I figure never say never! I can only hope he returns.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1