Act Eager For Sex Or Standoffish?

sinfuljock

I don't go to gay bars anymore. Simply because there aren't any where I live.

But even on holidays I am standoffish because I am too shy to make the first move.

Fear of being rejected? Possibly yes. I am older now and no longer the hot 20/30s guy I used to be. 

If someone approaches me then it depends. Got so many online messages from young guys wanting "to fuck a daddy". Most are flukes, some may be not have been but just wasn't in the mood at that time.

I usually am standoffish unless I think it feels right.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Always direct but it does scare some tops i think. Im a pretty big guy that everyone assumes is a top and if the top is not alpha, he can get scared off. Which is fine, i wouldnt want a guy that cant handle it anyway. I want REAL MEN to use my hole

Yeah "not sure bb" I have the same trouble sum studs find me too direct n intimidatin but once they see me bent over takin random cocks n loads they soon change there minds n join the queue (_0_)

• Upvote 1

Didn't go to the Eagle when I was in SF, but did go to the Lone Star Saloon. I wasn't in for a minute when a guy had his hands down my shorts feeling my butt. LOL! Turns out he was just looking for a place to crash that night. Didn't take him to my hotel....

Got fucked in a dark corner in the backyard close to closing time.

This was my question and I'll say after following what's written here had lots of luck getting fucked. Seems it's true...guys what you to be direct and not play games (despite what some may tell you)

I think it all depends on the venue. On bbrt for instance, I think everyone knows it is a hookup site. I don't want to hear a guys life story, etc. So in a sex venue, be direct. (Bathhouse, bookstores, etc.)

However in a bar, or a social gathering, show some decorum. If you are on a "date", show some class and refrain about how you want to swap DNA with the guy while you are at Starbucks. 

As a guy who fucks chicks and dudes, it has given me quite a unique perspective in human interaction concerning flirtation. You guys think that gay guys are hard to read, you have no idea about how frustrating it is to be required to walk on egg shells in the hopes of getting laid! lol...

Didn't go to the Eagle when I was in SF, but did go to the Lone Star Saloon. I wasn't in for a minute when a guy had his hands down my shorts feeling my butt. LOL! Turns out he was just looking for a place to crash that night. Didn't take him to my hotel....

Got fucked in a dark corner in the backyard close to closing time.

Oh!  Maybe it was the Lone Star I was thinking of.  The backyard part sounds familair.  I like the Stud for dancing, but not much sexins happen there.  No backyard and smallish club.  Strong drinks though!

I am incredibly shy in person. Online... I'll say what I want. But for it to happen in person, the guy HAS to be direct. No fucking mind games. Get to the point. Like seaguy, tho, don't tell me exactly how you I'm to "be used" or act like you own me. Just show your interest and say you want to fuck. Me. Then let's do it. And fuck the hell out of me.

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately for me, I seem standoffish, I am sure, but am not, just kind of shy around people I do not know.  Should be plenty clear in an abs with glory holes and my ass either close to the hole or up against it what I want.  Cruising spots  should be the same way, I am there, lets play otherwise why the hell are you there anyway.  Seems kind of clear most times.  Bars are another story as no gay bars in my town and closest ones seem to be about 50+ miles away.   Been to a couple but seems like very little play unless someone knows you pretty well already. :)