Age and preference for Asians?

pata

I'm 28, a total top, and I love Asian bottoms. They tend have tight holes and tight bodies. Most of the time, I like fucking a loose and sloppy boypussy but every once in a while I want a tite lil ass that's like a vise grip on my cock. Asians always satisfy. I have never fucked an Asian ass that wasn't super tight. Always a fun ride

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of shocked at all the stereotypes addressed in most of the above responses. I am sure everyone here doesn't like being labeled derogatory names like "rice queen" "potato queen" "old white & pasty". WOW...I'm floored.

We all like what we like and have certain preferences. I don't put anyone down for liking what they like. The only I care about is who I am dating or in a relationship with. Some people like chocolate ice cream some like strawberry one is not better than the other you don't have to put one down in order to defend your choice.

I would think as gay men we have put up with enough stereotyping by straight people to start slinging mud at each other.

As a caregiver for seniors with alzheimers and strokes I take umbrage with anyone being called "old", "pasty" etc just like I'm sure most asians don't like being referred to as "submissive bottoms". I think we all need to start respecting other's choices and decisions and preferences. It's called being open minded.

Chi Chi Larue and others probably think sites like this are sick but I believe in people making their own choices and I don't believe in anyone telling someone else what they should be doing. Leave that to people like Rick Santorum.

I am kind of shocked at all the stereotypes addressed in most of the above responses. I am sure everyone here doesn't like being labeled derogatory names like "rice queen" "potato queen" "old white & pasty". WOW...I'm floored.

OOOH a silverlake holier-than-tho has spoken (or is it los feliz). This is not a judgemental site. we all have our sexual tastes here. And if we dont agree with others tastes we accept them anyway.

Sorry.....Thick

Here in Toronto we have a very large Asian population. An earlier poster mentioned the fact that you will occasionally hear racism expressed in the form of "Bath house X has lots of pushy Asians." It is sad, although I am not sure how much it is pure anti-Asian or more antipathy to characteristics that people assert are typical of Asian men in baths. That being said in a city as diverse as this you really are on the losing side if you have some kind of prejudice.

What does blow my mind is when you see guys who somehow think that whatever their preference is is both completely normal and totally obvious. I mean unless I am wearing a sign that says: "I like to suck and bottom for really big uncut cocks, don't want any reciprocation, prefer to be fucked from behind, am not into kissing, don't care too much about age unless you are at the senile or underage end of the spectrum, and your body type is not an issue unless you are so fat it gets in the way of fucking and sucking" I don't really expect anyone to have figured me out. So if some guy slaps my hand away violently or shoots me a dirty look because it turns out he is only into bears, it does take me aback. A simple "no thanks" or a gentle nudge is sufficient.

What people like is very personal. I am by my own standards, reasonably in shape and reasonably attractive. But I am only going to appeal to a certain proportion of the population. If I have any racial preference it is a slight one for black guys. But I seem to get a fair amount of attention from Asian guys over 25 and white guys over 45. I don't know what it is, but that is the way it seems.

I lost my cherry to a younger Asian guy who in no way was a stereotype. He just matter of factly explained to me while I was sucking his cock that he was going to fuck me, and then did it.

Well.....speaking of asians. i hooked up with an asian guy from the philipines yesterday. Hes about 5'6" tall and around 140lbs. skin as smooth as glass. Beautiful well kept for his age of 42. He rode my dong until I busted a nut in his hole! It is very very rare that this top pops his cum being riddin. I had an amazing fuck with this fellow!

• 2 weeks later...
This is not a bareback topic but has been kept in my mind for a long time.

As an Asian, I always noticed that there is a correlation between guys' age and their preference for Asians. It seems like the older they are, the more they are open to Asians..

You could reverse that, why is it that so many Asians seem to like older men?

• 1 month later...

I agree. Asians do have tight holes and make us good fuck generally. And there seem to be quite alot of willing Asian bottoms. I had sex with few that have never been with asians before in a 3 some or group situations that was arranged by the top to introduce to them how good of a bototm I am. They eneded up hitting me up for second and third fucking sessions and they also fucked other asians too. When it comes to just pure fucking, our hole feels tigh and good around hard cocks. I think...=)

I'm 28, a total top, and I love Asian bottoms. They tend have tight holes and tight bodies. Most of the time, I like fucking a loose and sloppy boypussy but every once in a while I want a tite lil ass that's like a vise grip on my cock. Asians always satisfy. I have never fucked an Asian ass that wasn't super tight. Always a fun ride

Here in Toronto we have a very large Asian population. An earlier poster mentioned the fact that you will occasionally hear racism expressed in the form of "Bath house X has lots of pushy Asians." It is sad, although I am not sure how much it is pure anti-Asian or more antipathy to characteristics that people assert are typical of Asian men in baths. That being said in a city as diverse as this you really are on the losing side if you have some kind of prejudice.

What does blow my mind is when you see guys who somehow think that whatever their preference is is both completely normal and totally obvious. I mean unless I am wearing a sign that says: "I like to suck and bottom for really big uncut cocks, don't want any reciprocation, prefer to be fucked from behind, am not into kissing, don't care too much about age unless you are at the senile or underage end of the spectrum, and your body type is not an issue unless you are so fat it gets in the way of fucking and sucking" I don't really expect anyone to have figured me out. So if some guy slaps my hand away violently or shoots me a dirty look because it turns out he is only into bears, it does take me aback. A simple "no thanks" or a gentle nudge is sufficient.

What people like is very personal. I am by my own standards, reasonably in shape and reasonably attractive. But I am only going to appeal to a certain proportion of the population. If I have any racial preference it is a slight one for black guys. But I seem to get a fair amount of attention from Asian guys over 25 and white guys over 45. I don't know what it is, but that is the way it seems.

I lost my cherry to a younger Asian guy who in no way was a stereotype. He just matter of factly explained to me while I was sucking his cock that he was going to fuck me, and then did it.

Hmm..very interesting. Asian here..and hispanic. Nice being both. Someone say they like asians I fit the bill. Someone don't like asians but like hispanics..well me and my dick fit that bill :P

When I first started going to sex clubs I noticed something about one of the sex clubs. I was of course nervous at first but I enjoyed most of them. But there was one in particular that I always seemed to be ostracized in. I eventually learned why. Well I don't know for sure but one sex club generally has beautiful, attractive, and big cocked men that are generally white. The bottoms flood that place too. Throw an asian guy in there well he doesn't have a big dick so no one wants him..

..Except I'm not just asian. Bastards. The other places have much more of a mix of everything. Blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, and so forth. I'm wondering if you get a group of a "certain" type of guys together if they will just be all cliquish and reject everyone who isn't like them? I'm starting to think so. I have not really been to many bear events but then again that's of a whole other nature. I do have to agree about the sex club or bath house ettiquite too. I have had guys grab me and I have politely said, "no thank you" or "shaked my head". That is generally the polite way to turn someone down. Some are just assholes though and ignore the person or often lead them on. I've had very few guys be so pushy even after I politely turned them down that I had to flat out say "leave me the fuck alone" and then they get all offended :/

I might be a bottom but I choose who i have sex with. Dark rooms are different though. I do feel often different in bars though especially leather bars. I noticed it an event once there was a hot ginger cub boy with a great body and had a few freckles. The men were all over him even before his shirt was off. Even shirtless I'm just a "meh". I won't get too much into race here..because I don't really have anything to get into. Could be the region, town, people, could be tons of factors. But at the same time while I am submissive and might be a bit of a masochist one day part of that is the surroundings and people who raised me. It's my nature and I'm stuck with it. There are some very dominant asian men out there who you would not want to fuck with and who might be hardcore sadists.

I am proud to be asian though. There is some kind of myth that all asians are bottoms. While I probably certainly add to that stereotype I'm no housewife..though for some reason I have met some white men who are offended when I bow..really now? I do it to show honor and respect for a person or as a thank you or gesture. It's like the same reason I say "Sir" and "Ma'am". I actually had someone offended when I called them Sir and even a women on the phone "tech support" got offended and pissed off. Besides...I am in the south. If that means anything anymore. But

This is not the first I have heard of somewhat discrimination or not liking asians. Hell there was even a gay documentary on it I saw on a gay forum in the past. Damn cute asian boy does phone sex and the guy sounds like a creep and rapist but as soon as the boy says he is asian the guy hangs up. Turned down by a rapist/creep ouch.. And the thread had different experiences of asian men being turned down by men because of their race.

I have had men desire to feminize me before because of my smooth skin. I don't use lotion..the cum I get by jacking off multiple times a day gives me smooth silky skin..*totally forgot how to do that cross out html trick..damn*. But some guys have called me feminine because of my small hands, my skin, my boyish looks and youthful face. I HAVE A BIG DICK GOD DAMMIT!! And besides that (have just started taking pride in my dick recently) I have hairy legs, some nice calves, a furry ass and crack, nice bush around my cock, a treasure trail, hairy pits and facial hair which I shave. I'm not that asian guy who looks like he should be a woman. When a man fucks me they are fucking a man..well more of a boy but not a feminine girl. Those who want to pass over asians, blacks, hispanics, or other races that aren't white are missing out. Mutts like me have such interesting genes that there are many advantages and things to offer. And my dick is far bigger then some domly tops or pushy bottoms out there. :D

I'm not pushy either at sex places. If I see a guy I like I try to read them (and not get to nervous) and just act cool. Most don't like being touched or grabbed so I don't. But at the same time I know if a guy does not look me in the eye for a second he has no interest. Unless he keeps checking me out through the corner of his eye. If a guy rejects me you can bet that I will never bother them again and leave them the fuck alone. I get it I hate rejection but it's life. I move on. But often at sex clubs some guys try to play you and drop hints they are interested and then when you make a move they get offended or act batshit crazy. Not too many though.

The one thing that does bother me though sometimes is being a fetish. I kind of wonder if bears, hispanic, latin, and blacks ever feel the same. It's hot to be desirable because of your ethnicity but not if that's the only reason. Not if you are just a sex toy to someone mainly because of race and nothing more. But than again I get the feeling some people on here like that. Not the race prejudice but being used for their ass, mouth, and looks and okay with that. Which is not a bad thing just not for everyone.

Interestingly enough there are men out there who don't necessarily focus only on cock, ass, or race but measure a man's worth and desirability by the way he carries himself, his attitude, and eagerness, patience, or other attributes. The whole daddy boy thing can in some ways be a bad set up for a relationship too. I've talked to men before who love younger guys or boys and plan on dumping them once they get too old. And some younger guys are the same way. But people are also different and stupid. And so am I.

I can understand that I might not turn all guys on either. I'm not real muscular, beefy, or truly hairy like a cub or bear. But I have my own *assets* ;) and so much more as well. There are some guys who I am just not into either. But race isn't a factor. It's more about the guy. I probably fall under the stereotype of asian liking older white men though. I just always have but I like other men too. I'm still young though so there are many many mens to meat out there :)

Edited by fuckboy20

• 4 weeks later...

I am an older guy..with a love for passive but masculine boys..ideally with a leather bent. Have found some asians who really turn me on and also some that really don't. but we haven't ended up in hostilities. Mind you that goes for all races. We really need to be tolerent.. as a gay male it's hard enogh without having some people displaying their own insincerities regaring race/age/figure etc..

Ian