Piss Fucking

chris0149

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two days ago I had one of the hottest sex sessions ever in a local bath house. One of the few things we did was piss play. My friend started out by filling me up with a full load of piss, asked me to hold it, had me lie down on my back and then squirt the piss out like a fountain. It sprayed all over and turned him on tremendously! The next piss session happened an hour later after I was tagged teamed (friend and hookup from BBRT) and double fucked. BBRT top unloaded in my ass and my friend had him piss inside me. Then after a few fuck strokes he had me squirt the mixture out (I already had four raw loads inside too). It wasn't a big piss load so I only managed to dribble the mixture. The entire thing of being tagged and dominated and degraded with piss was so hot that all of us ended up with huge squirts: BBRT guy with two raw loads, friend with a big facial/oral, and my big load mixed in with more piss and rubbed all over my body. Then for the first time ever I was referred to a "PIG"...wow

Sure---I piss fuck quite a bit--since I can piss hard. As a top, it raises the temperature of the ass. It makes the hole feel incredible. I usually do it towards the end of a session as it can destroy the cleanout. My boys tell me it feels like a never-ending cumshot--filling and filling and filling them up....

Had a young guy in San Juan, PR who truly pissed fucked me - hard dick and all while pissing and fucking, which is a lot harder to do than it sounds. We did it in the shower as it of course is quite messy, but damn the thoughts that go through your head when it's actually happening. Just like a lot of piggy activity my mind just explodes when someone is getting really, really nasty with you. I couldn't even imagine when I first started getting fucked that I would ever let anyone piss on me, let alone IN me, but things change. Had tons of guys piss in me after they had cummed in my hole and it's hot to lay there and feel that warm feeling as he relaxes and starts to piss after cumming. A cum n dump with a surprise piss ending - love it.

I Pissfuck when I get the chance fukken nuts about how it feels if my piss is a little chemmed up its super heated to start with and it only gets warmerin some fuckhole and yup more than once I have sucked my hot piss outta the fuckhole I dumped it in and way get off feeding that mouthfull of hot piss to the man I just sucked it out of

usually my piss I suck outta pighole or really get off on tag teaming with a top bud both take turns piss fucking suck each others load out and trade ya know I suck his piss out kiss him he sucks mine out and kisses me and yup from the looks of things Felching Pisser would be hot as fuckn hell to tag team with

It's gay ski week at Whistler so there were some Americans at the tub I was at tonight. Probably not the right tubs in this city as it's the most vanilla one. Older guy was checking out all the boy's and trying to grab ass to get some hole - which just isn't done at this tubs - the boys are all bbing but only with other pretty boys, and even a lot of older guys are muscle queens only into themselves. Anyways he was actually slim with a nice body and big cock. When he made a play for my ass in the steam room I let him have my hole. Turned out he was from Chicago - which explained everything right away: why he didn't understand Vancouver ettiquette (everyone pretends that they're not really here for sex). Went back to my room and fucked a bit. He wanted to know how many loads I had in me, but I had to break it to him that he probably wouldn't find any sloppy hole here as everyone is too much into themselves to even give one let alone multiple. Anyways I was sitting on him and he said he wanted to piss and wondered if I would let him piss up my hole. I f I did something like that and left that kind of mess in the room at this place I wouldn't be let in again. He wouldn't kiss when we started fucking, saying that was only something he did with his bf, so I said getting my ass filled with piss is only something that I would let my bf do.

• 3 weeks later...