Neg Tops Fucking and Barebacking

AlphaMale

Curious to know what barebacking bottoms think about fucking with Neg Tops. Is it a total turn off if a man uses a condom while Fucking but gives his load in or on you at The end?

If you get a full condom at the end, would you use it? Is getting the load blown down your throat as hot as shot up your ass?

Are most BB bottoms more into the load or the cock?

What do you think of Top only Neg men going all in?

Personally I like Fucking a boy that has a few loads in him and seeing it dripping out as I nail him again. It is hot to take my cock out and have him clean the previous loads off my tool before I go back in. I do love to blow a BIG load and leave an impact.

What do you guys think?

I want to get fucked. If a guy asks I will tell him my status. At baths guys should assume a bottom, especially a pretty experienced one - aka a slut - is poz. So if he wants to fuck and puts on a condom, I am not gonna stop him cause that is his right. I really like sucking cock and am told over and over that I am good at it. I find guys who I have blown for a bit before they fuck me want to finish in my mouth - especially if they have put a condom on to fuck because they aren't getting as much sensation as they were when they were bare in my mouth and throat. Some guys just like to see you eating their load.

With guys who shot on my face I was leaving it there to kind of show off as I went to the showers. Yesterday I tried something different with this young straight/bi bodybuilder. He got soft in the condom so went back to my mouth. He asked where I wanted the load and I said it was up to him. He shot mostly on my face and then I sucked his last few shots out. Then I looked up at him while he was panting, catching his breath and wiped off the cum on my face with my hand and them licked it off my hand and ate it - all the while looking right into his eyes. He juist said, "I definitely chose the right room to come into."

Edited by Inception
grammer

I just care about getting fucked. Bareback is the best, but I will take a dick with a rubber on it too. Sometimes I will try to remove it while I am getting fucked. I play mostly in dark rooms and a lot of guys want to save their load or maybe they came earlier. One night I didn't get fucked a lot, but the 4 guys that did all came in my ass in a row, just got lucky and the stars lined up in my favor that night. I don't care or ask about a tops status.

When I bottom, I only take it raw. No rubber ever. I want both the cock and the cum. Never ask status. Many times after the top leaves, I finger the load from my hole and eat it. Great taste! When I top I never use rubber and my load will be in your hole. I do not pull out and I will not ask status.

When I bottom, I only take it raw. No rubber ever. I want both the cock and the cum. Never ask status. Many times after the top leaves, I finger the load from my hole and eat it. Great taste! When I top I never use rubber and my load will be in your hole. I do not pull out and I will not ask status.

Ditto. I'm a greedy bastard, too. I want both. And I don't discriminate about status. I don't even ask.

I make it clear up front that I'm bareback only. Granted, I'll work for it. I'll earn it. But if I go to all that trouble and don't get what I want, there'll never be a repeat performance.