Dr Mike – biohazard and healer – Part 1 – The First Office Visit

• Administrators
Part 3 just posted, glad everyone has enjoyed the story so far and hope you enjoy this part too - and stay tuned for Part 4

Additional parts should always go in the original thread. Otherwise they're impossible to find later. I'll merge the threads.

Dr Mike Part 4 –The Venom Takes, Scotty’s Gift, the Death Fucks – I take it and I give it

Parts 1-3 posted previously -

As I lay face down on the table with the whirring of the tattoo needle making its mark, branding me with my new identity, and the hands of the tattoo artist guiding his brush, painting his latest work onto my skin, I thought back over the past several months since I had met Dr Mike. Dr Mike was…. Wow, hard to put into words. Biohazard – yes. A healer – yes. Brutal – yes, but also caring and just the sounds of his voice excited me, and I found I could resist him nothing. He had taken me, shaped me, molded me, made me into his creation as he said he would.

My first treatment with Dr Mike was intense, my second, when I first submitted to Charles (well, not like I had a choice) was brutal. By the time I got home in the cab Dr Mike had given me money for me, he was right, I was still bleeding a little with cum and other juices fighting to get out. I did as Dr Mike instructed and held it all in and did not take shower. Like him, I now wanted it to take. Before I was afraid, and guess I still was, but now I knew I wanted it – badly.

Dr Mike’s last words before I left were, “We must make sure everything takes, and I will do whatever is necessary to ensure you become toxic. You will continue to obey and serve as your ass is mine. Now, go home, do as I said, and remember, my venom is burning in your veins, I am part of you now, and always will be.” I hoped Charles, Big Ben, and Hank were too. A toxic stew of venom, AIDs, and more.

Dr Mike called me the next morning at 8:00 a.m. sounding so professional and not like the demon fucker he had been the night before, “Good morning. This is Dr Mike, yes, I am fine thank you. I wanted to follow up to see how my patient was doing this morning? Hurts to piss? Hmm – promising. What about bowel movements? Had any? No? Good, good. I expect when you do it will be painful, just do not strain or push, and do not worry if it is covered slightly in blood as you will have some raw spots in your rectum for a few days at least.”

Holy fuck, Dr Mike was right. When I finally did have to take a shit it felt like glass and I had to grip the toilet with my hands to steady myself, got hot and sweaty, and thought I might pass out. But it passed – and the next time hurt less. I did have to call off work that Monday and Tuesday. I could barely walk and figured if I took it easy, maybe the venom would take better. Dr Mike called every couple of days as he said he would to check on me and beyond my body aching, I felt generally fine, except the sores in my mouth got worse and it still hurt every time I took a shit. I did not see Dr Mike or Nathan that weekend. Luckily Nathan was on travel a lot for work these days, so I did not have to make up an excuse of why my ass hurt. But Dr Mike did give me some homework. The weather had turned colder, and he said my ass needed to be used and while he had no openings in his schedule, he wanted me to go visit the local library. What?

Apparently the main library downtown was a place that a lot of homeless guys hung out when the weather got colder. More importantly for Dr Mike’s purposes, there was a cruisy bathroom in the basement and a stairwell where guys fucked. When Dr Mike told me this he said, “You have agreed to do as I say, and Saturday, I want you to go down to the main library at 9th and G Streets, and visit the reading room in the basement. I have a patient, he is homeless, a vet, who will be there as well and I have told him about you and what I expect. His name is Carl, he will meet you in front of the library at 9:00 a.m., and always wears a raggedy, long, blue trench coat. He also has an incentive as I promised him you will pay him $5 for every load of cum in your ass or mouth, but they better be mostly in your ass, so take a roll of bills with you, say $100. Anything more than that and you can make it up to him how you wish. You will serve him as you serve me. No questions, understand? Good. I will call you Monday once Carl reports in to me.”

I will tell that story another day, but that Saturday at the library I took a number of loads as the homeless guys took turns using my ass and mouth and getting it ready for whatever Dr Mike had in mind next. My ass was still sore before I even went down there, and afterwards it was only worse, and felt swollen, tender, and painful.

I went to work Monday, but by late Monday afternoon was feeling like hell. My head hurt, I felt like I had a fever, I was nauseous, the sores on my gums were worse, it hurt to swallow, and I just needed to go home and lay down. I had been home a few hours when Dr Mike called, “Good afternoon. I just met with Carl who was quite pleased to report that he made a nice little sum of cash on Saturday. More importantly – for me and for you – is that he said while it was clear you were uncomfortable and maybe even sore, you did everything and everyone he asked. Excellent! Very good. We can’t have that hole not being worked, and while I would have preferred to have taken care of this week’s treatment myself, well… I do have other patients I must attend to.”

“Now,” Dr Mike asked, “How are you feeling. Be specific, and as detailed as possible.”

“I’m not sure doctor, not very well I guess, I had to come home from work, head hurts, stomach hurts, mouth hurts, damn, feel like I got beat on.”

“Hmm, sounds like my treatment may be working, let me check my notes here, yes, yes, we are in the right time frame for several things to have occurred. Very good. Let me note that. Now, what other symptoms and don’t just say you hurt, be specific.”

So I went through the list with Dr Mike, he asked if it hurt to piss – it didn’t, he asked if it hurt to shit, - yes like hell, he asked several other questions then said, “I will need to see you of course, but not tonight in case this is just a 24-hour bug or you ate something that did not agree with you. Yes I know you feel bad, but you need to embrace this. This is a critical stage of your treatment and we must proceed as I say. Now, call me first thing in the morning. If you are still not feeling well, I will come see, and I will take care of everything.”

I tossed and turned all night, had sweats, my piss smelled wicked, and I did not feel any better – actually worse – by morning when Dr Mike called. He said he would be at my apartment by 5:00 p.m. depending on traffic and that while he did not generally make housecalls, but I was at a critical juncture in my treatment. I napped off and on and was dozing a little when the phone rang and I saw by the clock it was 4:45. I answered, it was Dr Mike, I buzzed him in and when I opened the door I saw he had someone else with him. I was a mess and was surprised, but Dr Mike just pushed past me, walked in, and the other guy followed so I closed the door.

I could not help but stare. This guy looked to be about my age, and my height, about 5”10, but that was all we had in common. He was sick, wasted looking, hollowed cheeks and like a skeleton with skin on him. He also had some purplish blotches on his neck, back of his hands, Karposi Sarcoma – AIDs tag for sure. He just stared back at me and did not say anything and I noticed he barely had any whites in his eyes, it was like they were all dark, dead already.

Dr Mike interrupted my staring by grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall. He found my bedroom, “Kneel,” he said. “Now, here is what is going to happen. I am confident that some of my treatment has taken. What exactly does not matter for the moment, what does matter is that we take advantage of this opportunity. Your immune system is weak and is fighting. That’s why you feel bad, that’s why you are sick. But I am going to make you better by destroying what is left so that your body has no choice but to submit. Just as you kneel before me and submit, so will the rest of you. You will feel worse before you feel better and before you become the man I am going to make you be.”

“Scotty out there is dying,” Dr Mike continued, “While Charles is an AIDs fucker, he is still ‘healthy’ for all intents and purposes. Scotty is not. You saw the KS marks? They are all over his body. AIDs has got him in a death grip, and good. Yes, I know he is young, but in some bodies the venom burns like an atomic bomb and just wipes everything out quickly. He is also resistant to AZT and all other medicines, so he stopped trying. Now, Scotty has served me well as a toxic hole and source of venom, but his time has come. He is here to do me, and you, one last service – one last parting gift. Now follow me.”

As I followed Dr Mike back out to the living room I tried to get my head around that. Yeah I had said I wanted the doctor to infect me, but fuck, I did not want to look like that. Damn. Maybe I just need to say no, and make him leave. I stepped into the living room and said, “I’m sorry doctor, I just, I can’t, I ummm.. well,” as I looked at Scotty, then to Dr Mike, “I am not..”

Dr Mike cut me off, “Kneel.” So I did. Forgetting what I was going say. Dr Mike opened his leather briefcase, pulled out a small black case, laid it open on the table. It had some needles and other stuff in it.

“Scotty, take off your coat and roll up your sleaves,” Dr Mike said. “Sit there Scotty on the couch, you – stay where you are and listen.” I looked at him as he said this and his eyes were more intense and focused then I had ever seen. I knew not to disobey so I just nodded my head a little as he continued. “I told you that Scotty had a gift for us. Scotty knows he is dying and his time is short, but he knows he has more work to do. Today, that work involves you and frankly I could not have planned this timing better if I had wanted to. This is one treatment I will definitely remember and will note in the files and thank you Scotty. You see, in a few minutes when we are done here, you are going to thank Scotty for his gift. You will take him into your bedroom and you WILL lick his whole body, you WILL swallow his spit, his piss, and most importantly, you will let Scotty fuck you. Understand? Yes, of course you do. And if Scotty wants you to fuck him you will. You will please Scotty as this may be the last time he fucks anyone.”

Dr Mike laid a large needle/syringe on the table, and a length of rubber tubing. I watched not quite sure what was happening as he stepped in front of Scotty as Scotty held out his left arm. My mouth opened as Dr Mike took the tube, tied it around Scotty’s arm, turned his arm slightly as he set it on Scotty’s leg, patted the vein part way up his forearm, then stuck the syringe into the arm. Scotty did not even blink as Dr Mike drew back on the plunger and the tube began to fill with blood. When it was full, he pulled it out of Scotty’s arm, Dr Mike stepped back, looked at me, “Lick his arm.” So I did. I licked the little trail of blood that had seeped out, then gently licked the place where the vein had been stuck. A few seconds later Dr Mike pulled my head back, held up the now filled syringe, looked at me, his eyes were now wide in awe as he said, “This is Scotty’s gift. His life, his blood, his death and venom. This is Scotty’s gift to you – and to me.”

“Stand up. Give me your right arm,” Dr Mike said. So I did, and he grabbed my wrist so hard I thought he would break it. “DO NOT MOVE!” Dr Mike then turned my right arm slightly, pointed the needle at a vein, and before I realized it stuck it in. I gasped a little from the sharp prick and looked at Scotty who was smiling. I didn’t what to do, so just watched as Dr Mike emptied the syringe of Scotty’s blood in my arm. When he pulled the need out, a thick trickle of blood ran out, and Dr Mike bent forward, licked my arm clean, licked the needle, then set it on the table.

“You received a very special gift. I told you I would destroy you before you become the man I want, and Scotty here just helped me. Now, go thank him. I will be back in one hour.” With that Dr Mike put the stuff back into his briefcase, put his coat on, and left.

I just stood there, then looked at Scotty. I was not attracted to this man at all, but I did not want to disappoint Dr Mike, so got undressed and walked back towards the bedroom. I bent over the bed and waited. I was not sure he was going to follow, but he did a few minutes later. Scotty turned on the lights and said, “Turn around and look at me.” So I did. He was not just thin, he was skeletal. The KS lesions were up and down his body, which was pretty hairless even around his dick. His dick looked pretty big, especially against the rest of his body that looked so wasted Scotty’s voice was a surprise though, a rich baritone from such a small guy, did not make sense. As I stood up, Scotty put his arms around me, pulled me closer to him, looked in my eyes for a long time, then bent in an kissed me.

His kiss was passionate, yet masculine and firm. His lips felt so good, and while he was tentative at first, as I did not pull away or resist, he seemed to relax a little. His tongue soon found its way into my mouth and we started swapping spit as we kissed more passionately and I kissed him back. I started rubbing my hands up and down his body as he did the same to me, each of us moaning in pleasure. When my hand found his dick and balls I squeezed tightly, and Scotty gasped with pleasure, guess he liked that. I pulled away, got a cock ring out of the night stand, knelt, put it around Scotty’s dick which was now hard, full, and very meaty compared to the rest of him.

I stood up and said, “Please, I want you to fuck me. Please.” I handed Scotty a bottle of lube, which he tossed to the side, “Sorry, Doc said no lube, you should know better. I do want a little spit though, don’t like totally fucking dry.” So I spit on his dick, turned around, placed my hands on the edge of the bed as Scotty pushed his dick against my ass. I was still sore, but my hole opened up for him and he was soon pumping hard. I totally forgot about everything else except his nice fat dick and for someone so sick, he fucked pretty hard, but he did not last long. His breathing got real heavy, “I’m gonna shoot, damn, I’m gonna shoot,…” and then he unloaded in my ass.

We laid down on my bed, which smelled of sweat and stink from me being sick, but he did not seem to mind. We were facing each other and I saw his eyes looked like he had a little more life in them now. Scotty just looked at me, “Let me see your arm,” he said. I held out my arm that had taken his blood, and Scotty touched it, licked it gently, smiled, and said, “Thank you.”

“Thank you? For what?” I asked.

Scotty said, “For letting me live on, in you.” He then kissed me again, long, passionate, and I felt wetness against my face. I pulled back and saw Scotty was crying. I wiped his tears, pulled him closer to me, and kissed him back. At that moment I wanted nothing better than to make him feel good, not just because Dr Mike said so, but because I wanted to.

Dr Mike called a little while later to say he was on his way back. I had not drunk Scotty’s piss or licked him like Dr Mike said, but Scotty said, “Don’t worry, I will tell him you did everything he wanted.” Scotty and I got up, got dressed, and sat in the living room to wait. I put my hand on his leg and leaned against him, and we did not speak, just sat there. When Dr Mike arrived he stepped into the kitchen with Scotty, I heard their muffled voices, they came out, I stood up, Scotty came over and reached out to shake my hand. I took his hand, leaned in, and whispered, “No, thank you,” and then kissed him goodbye.

Dr Mike did not say anything, he just pointed towards the bedroom, so I went in, got undressed, and Dr Mike followed. He had me lay face down on the bed, and buried his face in my ass as he moaned, sniffed, licked, and ate my hole. Soon he had his dick balls deep. Dr Mike was not that big of a guy, but his weight felt good, and his dick was as glorious as ever as he pumped my ass. I could tell he was getting closer as he picked up speed and he started to say, “You did an excellent job today. Nice AIDs filled ass, man I like fucking that AIDs hole, that knowing you just got fucked by death – yeah that death cum in you – fuck - I will kill you just like I KILLED SCOTTY, FUCK TAKE ME TAKE ME….”

Dr Mike rolled off and yanked his dick out of my cum filled ass, stood up, had me lick him clean, then we got dressed. When we were back in the living room Dr Mike said, “You know the routine. Do NOT shower, do not let it out, and DO NOT get fucked by anyone else. I need to know your treatment program is only what I prescribe. You still feel sick? Good and it will get worse I promise you as I want your sick body to fester, and the venom and toxic infections to spread. I expect Charles infected your ass good with gonorrhea when he fucked you. Your hole smells foul, and was hard to taste not sure if it was Scotty or your ass is oozing, but either way, I helped ensure you got another dose.

With that Dr Mike left, I crawled back into bed, and was haunted by dreams of Scotty.

BACK IN THE PRESENT THE TATTOOIST CONTINUED HIS WORK. THE PAIN WAS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I HAD EXPERIENCED WITH DR MIKE OR WHAT WAS TO COME, AS DR MIKE PROMISED I WOULD SEE CHARLES AGAIN, THE HORSE COCKED LEATHER MASTER, SO I COULD NOT WAIT.

It had been a several weeks since I had seen Scotty and when I asked Dr Mike about him, he would not give me an answer, so I stopped asking. Dr Mike was right that night when he said I would only feel worse. After another week of feeling beyond sick, missing work, and after several more ‘house calls’ from Dr Mike to feed me his piss, spit, and cum up my ass, I was over it. Trying to have sex when you’re sick is awful, but Dr Mike never seemed to mind how sweaty, dirty, messy I was, and I wanted to please him, so I let him fuck me rough and hard, and he would not have stopped anyways. He always dug his fingers around in my ass first, scraping my insides up raw to make sure I would take his venom. His new favorite position was laying on top of me and telling me how my ass was his, and he was making me his AIDs whore.

I started to feel a little better, made it into the office, and was thinking I might be OK after all except for the sores in my mouth and oozing out of my ass. Dr Mike said he would test me for sure soon, but was convinced Hank’s herpes had taken in my mouth and Charles’ and Dr Mike’s gonorrhea in my ass. Dr Mike left a message on my machine, “Good morning, this is Friday, please come to the office tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.”

OK, guess he wanted to fuck there, so I showed up as told and he let me in. Things had not changed since the last time, the place still looked old and dingy, the heat was way up, guess the old radiator system was hard to adjust. Dr Mike led me back to his office, “Kneel, now, today is important for two reasons. First, I will take some swabs and draw some blood so I can see exactly what you have now and have high hopes with all of the toxic juice you have taken, I KNOW you have done well. Second, Joseph is back. Do you remember him? Yes, well we treated the warts on his dick, which I would have preferred to leave of course as I do not often have that available to me on a regular basis but one step at a time. Since he was not comfortable knowing his wife would realize something was up, we have cleared him up.”

“Joseph is here today. He is in the exam room waiting. He has asked about you several times and I told him if he continued to be honest with me and came to see me, I might be able to arrange another visit. This is a safe place for him to explore his ‘urges” and who better to protect him than his doctor? I believe he is now ready – ready to join us and your ass is what will make that possible. Now, stand up and get undressed. Joseph is not that big, so no JD for you today, but your ass needs to be especially bloody because you see, you are going to stealth poz him.” I looked confused.

“Stealth poz, do you know what that means?” Dr Mike asked as I shook my head no, “Well, that means I have told Joseph it is OK to fuck you without a condom when he asked me if you were ‘clean.’ I did not tell him you were HIV+ or anything else, I cannot lie of course, I just told him that yes, it was perfectly OK and alright to fuck you raw. Now bend over for me, good, let me shred your hole up. I know your blood is boiling with venom now and to help ensure this takes, I had Joseph show up a little early so I could shave him. I told him it would heighten the sensation if his dick and balls were totally clean and I of course made sure to make lots of cuts and nicks in his dick shaft and on his balls, apologizing for my old razor, etc…..but what he thinks was ointment to close up the cuts was actually a little wound dressing designed to keep cuts open and inhibit platelet’s from clotting and stopping the bleeding on his dick. Nothing too obvious of course, but it will be enough to ensure that when your blood covers his dick, it WILL get in.”

Dr Mike put the blindfold on me, led me into the room with the padded bench, but did not tie me down. I waited and a few minutes later heard someone come in and immediately felt a dick push into my open mouth. Joseph started fucking my mouth. As before he did not say anything or really even touch me, just used my mouth. With my tongue and mouth I tried to suck hard and stretch the skin on his dick to make sure the nicks and cuts Dr Mike had made got larger and grew. I wanted to make this happen and knew my ass would do its part. After a few minutes Joseph pulled out of my mouth, got behind me, and started to fuck me dry. Even with the regular visits from Dr Mike was ass was still sore, so I bucked a little, but then pushed my hole back for him so he could go deep and started gyrating my hips a little to make sure he hit the walls of my gutz that Dr Mike had shredded with his nails before we started.

Joseph fucked faster, harder, and as he started long dicking me I could feel wetness run down the inside of my legs. It was working! This time Joseph grabbed my ass when he came, I felt him shudder, and could tell it was a big orgasm. He pulled out, I heard him say “OH FUCK!” and he left. I felt more warmness ran out of my hole and knew not to move and a few minutes later Dr Mike came in. He pried my legs further apart, poked at my hole “EXCELLENT, yes, yes, just what I wanted. Nice and bloody hole. I see a few gobs of his cum from where he pulled out, so appears you did very well again. I am pleased.” Dr Mike’s dick pounded me and I started begging “Infect me doctor, please take your ass, infect me, oh please please make me your AIDs whore – PLEASE!”

I am not sure what it was, the mix of stealthing Joseph and the doctor’s dick or what, but as he said he was getting ready to shoot my own dick let off without even touching it. My ass started squeezing his dick hard and milking his cum as he shot his own nutt. Dr Mike pulled out, got down behind me and started lapping at my cheeks, and the table, cleaning up the mess made by Joseph, him, and my cum. He then walked around to the front, stuck his dick in my mouth and I could taste my all my ass had given and been given.

“Stop,” Dr Mike said, so I stopped sucking as his dick rested in my mouth. It seemed like a few minutes and then I felt his dick twitch, pulse, and hot piss started pouring down my throat. I gulped and swallowed and tried not to lose a drop. When he was done Dr Mike helped me off the bench, kissed me rough and deep, then led me back to his office. He took the blindfold off, ordered me to get dressed and told me he would be in touch soon and not to fuck with anyone except Nathan until he said so.

BACK IN THE PRESENT THE TATTOO GUY WAS GETTING NEAR THE END OF HIS WORK. I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF GETTING A TATTOO, BUT DOCTOR’S ORDERS, JUST 24-HOURS BEFORE.

Dr Mike had actually called and left me a couple messages the day before on my machine. He said he would be at my apartment that evening, not sure what time, but to be ready. I spent a good part of the evening waiting and he finally showed up about 8:00 p.m. It was a Friday night, and I had not seen Nathan in a few weeks and had plans to be with him, but cancelled for Dr Mike. I had not seen Dr Mike in almost two weeks as he said he was tied up with another patient. I felt sort of hurt, and my hunger for him only grew and I could not get him out of my head. I wanted to go fuck around, but he told me not to, so I was horny as hell too. So when he finally came into the apartment I had all I could do not to beg for his dick.

Dr Mike sat on the couch and said, “Kneel. I have not seen you in a little while, but that does not change the fact that your AIDs ass is mine. You understand? And it always will be. I have your lab work back and while you will need to come to the office, tonight is a celebration, as your ass is now, truly, my creation and a total biohazard.” I was not sure exactly what he meant yet, so kept listening as he said, “I ran a number of labs as I wanted to confirm for the charts where we were in your treatment, so listen.”

“Your viral load is off the charts! All that toxic cum from Charles, me, and everyone else has twisted your mild, original HIV into something new and wonderful. You are so infected now, your body is riddled with the toxic bug and they are replicating faster then you can imagine! But there’s more. You are positive for Herpes – thanks to good old Hank and as expected, gonorrhea too. I knew that horse dick of Charles’ would help you along. Unfortunately it appears the warts from Joseph’s dick never took, but, well, something to work on. Of course, our timing was important, which is why I could not let you rest, and thanks to Scotty’s gift, I see no need to try to start you on any drugs at the moment, but we will and not in the way you expect as I will only give you enough medicine to make you resistant and then we will switch and switch again and again.”

Dr Mike then took my chin in his hands, looked at me intently and said, “You now belong to me. Your ass is mine, your whole body is mine, and your soul is mine. I will continue to treat you as I see fit.” He then slapped my face hard, bringing tears to my eyes. Grabbed my face hard and said, “You understand? Yes? Well you don’t, but you will.” And he slapped me again. “Most of your treatment will happen elsewhere and not at my office unless I come across a special prescription for you.”

I must have looked crest fallen as he smiled and said, “Do not worry boy, you will see me in my office during regular hours as needed, and you will have your ass available for me when I say so. But you will continue your treatment mostly on your own as you must maintain your infection. I will give you a phone number for Charles and I expect to hear from him that you have given that ass up to him. I also want you to see Big Ben, remember him? He liked you and I think you liked him yes? Good. You will take his cum as much as you can because I plan to breed in you a new twisted strain. While you can let Nathan fuck you if you wish, he does not come first – ever – only your treatment. You will also be spending many Saturdays at the library with Carl being a slut for every dick you can take.”

“Now, to celebrate, I am going to rape that ass,” Dr Mike said as he pushed me into the bedroom and spent the next few hours raping harder and rougher than he ever had, even shoving a t-shirt into my mouth so my screams were muffled as he laughed and fucked harder.

As he was getting ready to shoot his third load into me, I was on my back, legs up, he was slam fucking me with his arms hooked under my shoulders and his fingers digging in as he held on. He was starting to get close when he said, “You now why I am raping you now? No? Because I am so proud, so proud of how you took my treatment, but even more proud…because…. YOUR FUCKING BIOHAZARD ASS GAVE JOSEPH AIDS!!!” Dr Mike bit into my shoulder hard as he unloaded in me.

He pulled out, made me lick him clean, then left without another word. When I got off the bed and went into the living room there was a sheet of white paper with words typed on it, “2444 18th Street NW – ask for Butch – be there at noon tomorrow.”

AS BUTCH THE TATTOO ARTIST WAS CLEANING ME UP, HE HAD ME STAND UP, WALK OVER TO THE MIRROR ON THE WALL IN THE BACK ROOM WE WERE IN, AND HANDED ME ANOTHER LARGE MIRROR SO I COULD EASILY SEE MY NEW IDENTITY MARK, - A BIG, BLACK AND RED, ANGRY BIOHZARD TAT ON MY LOWER BACK, THAT REACHED DOWN TO THE CRACK OF MY ASS, AND WAS ALMOST 9 INCHES WIDE AND 9 INCHES HIGH. THE TATTOO GUY LOOKED AT HIS WORK, SMILED AND SAID, “SO BOY, DOC SAYS YOU ARE NOW READY FOR SOME DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, BUT FIRST, IT’S TIME FOR MY PAYMENT.” I NODDED, SMILED, AND BENT OVER AS HE UNZIPPED HIS PANTS, SPIT, AND FUCKED SOME BEAR CUM INTO ME.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Damn - I read the 1st three parts in one sitting and blew 2 loads (into the dish of ice cream I was eating- nice topping, BTW) For me as a total no recip bottom, that was very rare- last time I had cum was over 40 days earlier.Then part 4 hit, and I was rock hard and shooting before I was 1/3 of the way thru. 3 loads in less than a week- ehad! Whats next? Am I going to turn vers? Or move to DC and search for a new GP?

Thanks for writing this- really has me boned up for weird reasons

This is so incredibly hot! I bone and cum with every chapter! Just my personal kink, but it would be so hot to further impair the patient's immune system by forcing him to smoke, drink and chem heavily. Better living through chemistry! And quite consistent with the "anti-doctor" behavior of the very sexy Dr. Mike (who I hope smokes, drink and chems to excess, as well).

Thanks for all of the great feedback - glad everyone liked it and yeah - would make a hot fuck flick - Paul Morris you listening :-)

Working on some of the the other characters and side stories now so we shall see if Dr Mike returns