Dr Mike – biohazard and healer – Part 1 – The First Office Visit

Doctor story makes me hot all over. Being an STD pig myself and when I get them in my ass I keep them as long as possible to spread, Dr Mike and I would have an intense field day each time he saw me in his office :-) Can't wait to hear about when the guys get their penicillin shots to clear up STD's - having gotten them myself, I consider them a "badge of honor" knowing my ass infected lots of men :-)

Highly Interesting story --- the way the doctor prescribes treatments and follow through for urgent care, while the willingness of this guy, willing to take ANY Raw cock, from ANY Man -- regardless. I wonder if a guy like this really exist.

Then again, i can remember a guy named Mike who has the LARGEST and THICKEST cock -- and he fucked me several times, though don't think I ever took his load. He power pounds, and i can take a good 40-60 mins, but I do need to break sometimes. A friend did say that he was a doctor, but could have been a Doctorate from any Graduate School. Or maybe the man i knew is Dr. Mike and he does exist. Though different Coast of the USA. :)

BREED me DEEP guy, BREED me DEEP!

Now if i could just find that CUM DUMP Whore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi - all of the main parts to the Dr Mike story are posted in this thread - I tried posting them separately but was informed the rules require related parts must go in the same thread - if you email me also happy to send you the entire story via email. I have also posted stories for related characters first introduced via Dr. Mike.

the part 1 and 2 was so hot ..........i still love part 3........is just the hank part i dont know hiv it ok ,but herpes......kind off turn off i cant wait for part 4

p.s. how old the ``boys``his

• 1 month later...
Doctor story makes me hot all over. Being an STD pig myself and when I get them in my ass I keep them as long as possible to spread, Dr Mike and I would have an intense field day each time he saw me in his office :-) Can't wait to hear about when the guys get their penicillin shots to clear up STD's - having gotten them myself, I consider them a "badge of honor" knowing my ass infected lots of men :-)

Hi Totalasspig, I know you like to share your STD's, but do you ever get a guy that want's to be infected ?

I had a boy friend shared a dildo with me so that he could give me the clap.

Hi - I just posted the final parts to the [h=2]Joseph – Dr Mike’s Patient I Stealth Pozzed and Earned my BIOHZARD Status and Tat - story arc.[/h]

**The following parts conclude the Joseph story – enjoy**

Time for Phase 3 – Make Joseph Need a Bareback Hole:

Time for Phase 4 – The Wife Finds Out, Teaching Joseph to be a Cheater

Time for Phase 5 – Turning Joseph into a Stealth Pozzer and the Break Up

EPILOGUE

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Italiguy

i really enjoyed your story. i wish it was me. would love to give my body over for that type of conversion and experimentation

• 2 months later...