Just One Inch of Poz Cock is Okay

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Yo in a way dats my story too---I got so into him pushin his Jamaican 12 1/.2 inch Uncut up into me that I started pumpin back on it to truely give him a milkin to feel the scalding heat of his charged seed bein pissed in deep of my man coochi! Before I knew it he had flooded me up with POZ Jamaican babies & proudly told me WELCOME TO THE BROTHER !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Yo in a way dats my story too---I got so into him pushin his Jamaican 12 1/.2 inch Uncut up into me that I started pumpin back on it to truely give him a milkin to feel the scalding heat of his charged seed bein pissed in deep of my man coochi! Before I knew it he had flooded me up with POZ Jamaican babies & proudly told me WELCOME TO THE BROTHER !

I would also love to feel his big thick Jamaican cock cum inside me but wouldn't want thim to tell me he's poz until he filled me full, then wisper in my ear and ask me if I wanted to join the brotherhood with him

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
On 1/15/2013 at 3:21 PM, jimmy01420 said:
nyrawboi said:

I would also love to feel his big thick Jamaican cock cum inside me but wouldn't want thim to tell me he's poz until he filled me full, then wisper in my ear and ask me if I wanted to join the brotherhood with him

this is one of my most wanted (needed?) fantasies:  to bottom for a dominant Black Man from Jamaica/Haiti/West Africa, unmedicated with a high viral count, willingly knowing that he would most definitely be welcoming me to the Brotherhood. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2012 at 1:27 PM, Bart said:

When Joey told Adam he should't bleed so everything would be fine, I actually expected it to end with Adam's ass bleeding so it would imply a successful pozzing.

Still a hot story though, we all know those "just one inch" guys ;)

Hell yeah… I’ve had countless “just one inch” guys at the local bookstores… along with the “don’t worry I’ll tell you when I’m gonna cum, or pull out” as he grunts and breeds you. 😉 

• 10 months later...
On 2/28/2012 at 12:05 AM, orlandoneg said:

Adam was considering what his hot soon-to-be lover was explaining, and found himself conflicted.

"You see, the important thing is that you don't bleed when I fuck you," Joey explained. "So, I'll only put in the tip and then maybe another inch so that I don't draw blood. Then, I can fuck you raw, and you'll be fine." "I guess that's fine," Adam replied. Adam wanted Joey's cock. There really wasn't any denying it. But, Adam was terrified by the prospect of taking Joey's beautiful thick poz cock up his hole.

Joey repositioned Adam so that he was stomach down; and then lubed his dick with the KY jelly he brought over. Joey applied some lube to Adam's hairless hole and massaged it in with one finger, and then two.

"Here it comes," Joey declared, and then slowly forced in his thick mushroom tip into slim Joey's hole. "Oh shit!" Adam exclaimed, not expecting the pain to be as sharp. "Remember don't go deep," he urged. Joey smiled devilishly to himself and slowly, with determined pressure, slid the first four of his eight inches into Adam. "Ahhh!" Adam cried, "Just an inch okay?!?" Joey pretended to be compassionate "of course. I only have one inch inside you at the most. You must not have bottomed in a while. You're so tight."

Adam's mind was racing and he thought to himself "Damn, I want him to fuck me, but i can't get pozzed" while his cock stiffened and he got used to the thick cock invading his hole. In just a few moments, Joey was building up his speed and shoving his first four inches in and out of Adam's hole. Adam soon forgot about the poz cock up his ass as waves of pleasure enveloped him, "Oh, damn, that feels good" Adam managed to say while gasping between breaths. "How about just one more inch?" Joey offered. Adam was overwhelmed by the intense sensations his burning hole was feeling and only was able to softly say "yeah, okay a little more."

Joey took advantage of his lover in ecstasy and shoved the remaining four inches deep into Adam's hole and picked up his pace. Adam realized he was getting fucked hard and wondered how much of this thick poz cock was inside him, but he was too turned on to say a word. Joey knew he owned Adam now. He slam-fucked Adam with forceful jabs, taking his cock all the way out; and drilling it all the way back into Adam many times over. Joey tested Adam "You want more cock don't you?" Adam was out of control, "Fuck yeah! Give it to me! Pound me hard!" Joey obliged and aggressively drove his thick cock all the way in and out while Adam moaned and howled with each punishing thrust. Both of them were getting close to cumming when Joey announced "I'm going to cum in your ass. Get ready."

Adam was too aroused and distracted by the pleasure and pain his ass was feeling to comprehend the enormity of what Joey was announcing. He surrendered himself to the whims of Joey. "Pozzing your ass NOW!!" Joey proclaimed while he unloaded a seven day load deep into Adam's wanting hole. Adam instantly came once he felt the jizz entering his hole. Too excited to pull away, he collapsed as he felt Joey's cock pulsating as it emptied inside his ass. Moments later, Adam came to his senses "Wait...I thought we said you weren't going to come in me." Joey quickly began to put on his clothing. "Oh, don't worry. I barely penetrated you. You'll be fine."

Adam lay in bed confused, trying to make sense of what happened, while Joey quickly made his exit.

Omg what a hot story! Made me shoot all over myself.

- Di ❤️