Ruined Shy Bottom: Careful What You Wish For

BamBamDC

• 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/1/2018 at 7:11 AM, tankonpoint said:

I  am pretty sure you would have to click on these words  Chem Sex Fiction  in order to access these stories.  Perhaps if one doesn't understand the meaning of the word fiction, then every story to you could either be real or made up.  But the meaning of fiction  is prose describing imaginary events and peoples.  If one derives moral, conservative, or main stream guidance from fiction (of any kind, except for Yoda), then i am afraid for you.

So bottom line i like the idea of being told what to do in a sex scene.  I like fiction stories that explore the bottom losing command of himself so an experience is allowed to unfold.  So who's the bad guy in all of this?  No one.  Judge yourself first, criticize yourself only, believe in what you say.

Excellent points - and it mirrors my philosophy of being a bottom. If I go into a top's territory either willingly or unwillingly, I know that I have no right to dictate any of the proceedings - and my top knows that if he crosses the "legal line" that nobody is ever going to be told about what happened. 

I re read this whole thread (thunks for the bump) only to fin myself wanting to comment on it and then discover i already had said my piece!  This is an erotic story is some (me) and not so much for others.  Please enhance the good feelings by not emphasizing the negative.

Author!  Author!