small dick tops should turn into bottoms!

Cigar btm

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is so much more to a man then his cock that can be shown, displayed, and felt even during a quick hook up. And those are the men that are more likely to get a number and get a call back :D

I have to say I agree again. A guy's personality and the way he treats me will turn me on faster than a look at his cock. Not that I don't love cock. I do. But as you said, there is so much more to a man than what hangs between his legs. I derive pleasure from all things combined, not just the cock.

Different strokes I guess. I really prefer a bigger cock both to stretch me out and so that he can give me long strokes.

Generally this means bigger than me. I am between 7 -7.5 inches and about average thickness. Maybe a bit below average thickness shaft but with a bigger than average (cut) cock head. I don't really like to top but I do know some have the preference for this type of dick because the cockhead can really tug at your insides on the back stroke.

I go the opposite way. I have a strong preference for uncut and usually with a wider base than head. I like that wedge effect as it is driven deep. And by deep, I have taken at least 10.5 very thick inches with about 40 seconds of loosening up. I know he must have liked what he got because the second time i ran into him at the baths he immediately took me back to his room and fucked me silly.

What I find stranger is not small dick tops, but tops who care about the size of my dick. I rarely get hard while being fucked. It is not about my dick, but I have had tops who turned me down after feeling up my soft dick. Not sure whether they just wanted to see a display, or were not aware that I was a grower, not a shower, but it strikes me as strnage that they would care.

• 10 months later...

I don't know what to say here. LOLOL Personally, being a grower, I used to be intimadated by those of you who were showers. I'm not small by no means, I say average, but it depends on how turned on you make me. When I bottom, it's normally for smaller dicked guys, I have a hard time handling a larger one. However, recently told someone I'd consider his, and I will do my best when we meet. I had 1 BF, who had a huge cock, let him try once, then we agreed to let him fuck other bottoms when he had the urge. LOLOL

Its not the size its what you do with it. You can do anything with a small cock that you can do with a large one. You size queens need to realize that all men are not created with massive cocks but regardless of the size they all work. You need to stop obsessing about size and concentrate more on quality of the man that it is attatched to

Yeah because that's what the world needs, more bottoms and fewer tops. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think no-one should ever waste their load if they can help it. Jacking off into a rag or busting your nut after getting fucked is wasting cum that could be swallowed or bred into a grateful bottom.

Im 7.5 but have always felt pretty small to average, in part because I know the pressure is on me from the bottom to be big :(

Don't you dare try and pull that shit with me! If you try to weasel out of giving me your load on the basis that 7.5 is somehow "small", I will physically hold you down, get you hard, sit on your cock and ride it til I get your seed LOL.

Which isn't to say I wouldn[t return the favor. Hell, it's hot when both guys end up with cum in their ass and it doesn't happen nearly often enough!

Don't you dare try and pull that shit with me! If you try to weasel out of giving me your load on the basis that 7.5 is somehow "small"' date=' I will physically hold you down, get you hard, sit on your cock and ride it til I get your seed LOL.

Which isn't to say I wouldn[t return the favor. Hell, it's hot when both guys end up with cum in their ass and it doesn't happen nearly often enough![/quote']

Amen to that!

A top is all about attitude, not about physical size or appearance. No top should turn into a bottom. A bottom is also an attitude. Yours seems greedy and shallow. Don't be that way, you limit your own options more than anyone elses. Lesser endowed men are often great lovers. They don't rely on size. They try to please. I like that.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I was topped by an awesome looking, IML winning, giant load shooting top this past Monday whose dick is conservatively sized. Nonetheless, it was a great fuck and un-befuckin-leavably huge load of charged cum. But even if all he had delivered was an average sized load; he was a hot as fuck guy who I would love to have breed me anytime he wishes.

If our only pleasure is in the volume of a mans dick, then I think we might be taking a pass on a whole lot of pleasure. Some of my very best fucks have been guys with smaller dicks; and some of my worst fucks have been guys who ONLY had size (and no technique) going for them.

And I'll #3 MascMountainMan's post...

Don't you dare try and pull that shit with me! If you try to weasel out of giving me your load on the basis that 7.5 is somehow "small", I will physically hold you down, get you hard, sit on your cock and ride it til I get your seed LOL.

Which isn't to say I wouldn[t return the favor. Hell, it's hot when both guys end up with cum in their ass and it doesn't happen nearly often enough!

OK, now I have a new fantasy floating in my head.Imagine being held down by a couple of bottoms, just so they can ride your cock. Especially if one of them were MascMountainMan.

Thanks alot. Now I'm hard just from imagining that.