Getting fucked while bf sleeps

arnknn1

Done it plenty of times. my BF had fucked me and gone to sleep and I was just warming up. we had a playroom in our apartment so I would just call up some FB's and get them over - he would sleep all night and I would just fuck till my tops were happy, wank after the last one left and go to sleep with lube up me for my BF's morning fuck. He knew I did it and couldn't stop me he turned me nto a whore - so you reap what u sow

Mate - that is fucking hot.nwish my bf would let me do that.

Not so. There are many who point out how wrong and illegal it is to stealth breed. Call it sanctimonious finger-wagging if you want, but as one that has been cheated on, I hate it. It's demeaning, hurtful and all that other gooey crap you probably don't give a damn about. But just as you deserve to feel hot in doing what you are doing, we deserve to feel hot in knowing that we are loved and respected by the one we are in a relationship with. And please don't tell me that you "love" the guy you are cheating on. If you want to have sex with a bunch of men, either be in an open relationship or be single. But betraying one's trust.... Makes me sad.

Yes, I know I could have clicked on the next thread and skipped this one, but it's a discussion forum and not everyone is going to agree. That's part of being humans. We disagree. I just feel sorry for those who have put their trust in someone who doesn't really give a damn about the relationship. They should have a voice as well. :)

Point taken. I never actually read any of the stealth threads so I shouldn't have brought up the comparison. Still, it's silly to claim the moral high ground on a fetish forum, at least when the subject is as relatively innocuous as cheating. Personally, I don't believe half the shit I read here--to me it's just guys getting turned on by some twisted fantasy or other--but either way, I don't know these people, I'll never meet them, I couldn't care less about their alleged relationships, and most importantly, nothing I say is going to make the least bit of difference. Do as you will.

Relatively harmless?? Tell that to those who've received diseases because their partners cheated! This may be a fetish site, but that doesn't mean you check your regard for other humans at the door when you click sign in to this site. Neither should you do that when you realize you have fetishes. Having a fetish does not give you a free pass to potentially destroy someone's health or trust. It may seem inconsequential to you, but for the person being cheated on, it may result in a life living with a disease someone who supposedly loved you gave to you. It's wrong and a cowardly thing to do.

One thing I will agree with you on is that there are many who talk big but don't really do what they say they do. I've always thought that.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just came back from a trip celebrating our 27th Anniversary. We no longer have sex but we still sleep together and cuddle and kiss. My partner was tired and went to bed while I was checking email at A4A. A black guy with an 8.5 dick hit me up and asked if I wanted to play. His profile stated that he's HIV neg but "anything goes". I asked if he played safe and if he had condoms or if he liked it bare. He was vague and said he had lube but no condoms. I promised that I would get to his hotel in 20 minutes.

He wasn't great looking but definitely had a great body and a hard dick. Went to town on his dick and he wanted to fuck only a couple of minutes after being sucked. Turned out he was a great fucker and he fucked me BB in various positions. Occasionally he would play with my dick. He finally put me into missionary and unloaded inside me. I finished up by cleaning his dick with my mouth.

There I was, being royally fucked while partner was sound asleep. I squirted the load and ate it after I came home. Now I'm going to have a sweet dream with my partner.

• 3 years later...