Does ur bf know u bb with other guys?

Fucksurrey

Does your bf know you bb with other guys?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bf know you bb with other guys?

• He has no clue
    • He suspects I do
    • He does, but doesn't know how much
    • He knows pretty much everything

Hell no. Like you, I would love him to see me getting screwed by some studs. Someday I will let him walk in on me, legs spread getting pounded with seed dripping out of my ass, a cock in my mouth, and a few guys waiting for a turn. That would be hot!

• Upvote 2

I use to fuck this boy that had a lame boyfriend. I was banging him like twice a week. Fine round ass. Could not get enough cock. One day I was on him and I could hear the door open and knew it was ON! I started nailing that ass like crazy. Really grinding him open. He started to get up but I held him down and went for it. I looked at the guy and just glared at him. His stupid boyfriend just stood there while I was fucking his boy with legs sread for me. I even had my tongue in his mouth and laid right on him. Bottom was in heaven. I was grinding him really deep. I blew a load so deep in that sweet pussy, I knew no matter what , my dna would be in him all weekend.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

I will be judgemental, I suppose you do understand the risk you are putting your bf in? You understand and know, he doesn't, kinda like getting stealthed. "if" something does happen and you pass it on to your bf, it is YOUR decision he will have to live with for the rest of his life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I will be judgemental, I suppose you do understand the risk you are putting your bf in? You understand and know, he doesn't, kinda like getting stealthed. "if" something does happen and you pass it on to your bf, it is YOUR decision he will have to live with for the rest of his life.
Oh so very much this. It's one thing to take risks with your own health, it's quite another to do it to someone else. All this aside from how awful it is for you to be cheating on your boyfriend.
  • Upvote 2

I dont quite understand why people cheat. If someone wants to mess around with a lot of people, then I feel that person should be alone, and not in a relationship. A relationship is supposed to be between two people, not three of four or five or six.....

• Upvote 4

I dont quite understand why people cheat. If someone wants to mess around with a lot of people, then I feel that person should be alone, and not in a relationship. A relationship is supposed to be between two people, not three of four or five or six.....
Well, open relationships and polyamory are things that people do successfully in relationships. However, that takes communication and mutual consent as to what the rules that both partners will abide by. Which doesn't sound like what the OP has.
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

My husband loves to watch me take cock or hear that I have been taking cum. He wants to arrange a group scene where he gets to watch me take loads until their cum runs out of my hole.

Pity as I would love him to see me get fucked raw but some hung guys.

The real pity is that he doesn't know that you are fucking him over. By cheating on him and potentially exposing him to diseases that he doesn't want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My husband loves to watch me take cock or hear that I have been taking cum. He wants to arrange a group scene where he gets to watch me take loads until their cum runs out of my hole.

Id love a boyfriend who was into that sort of thing. I think it would be so hot to have him whore me out like that.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...