Does ur bf know u bb with other guys?

Fucksurrey

Does your bf know you bb with other guys?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bf know you bb with other guys?

• He has no clue
    • He suspects I do
    • He does, but doesn't know how much
    • He knows pretty much everything

For my bf and myself its not all about sex, we have sex for fun, more guys mean more fun in our opinion. Since we are both poz we both fuck bb. With others bb too. We maintain our relationship outside of sex. But its always fun to have me getting bred over and over by random guys and him breeding random guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

if you wish your bf would watch you take it from other guys, try this:

tel him you have a fantasy to watch him fuck another bottom. Take a video if he's ok with it so you can get right up in there and see all the action while recording it.

Then after that's all done with, ask him if he wants to watch you get fucked.

chances are he will excitedly say yes. Reverse psychology? :)

My last boyfriend would sometimes invite a few of his friends over so they could all fuck me. And of course all bareback! But he would always go first. Then he would watch his friends fuck me one by one and cheer them on while they were pounding me. That was great! I never did go with other guys without him being there. Though I did have many opportunities.

i want my bf to feel proud of the insatiable cumwhore i've become. no matter how many blessed loads are working inside me, he will always be the one who liberated my inner slut. and i love him giving the gift to other hungry bug chasers, thinking about that makes our one-on-one sessions so very special

• Upvote 1

My husband and I have been open for years. Playing together and separately, taking loads from anyone we can. I get a little jealous sometimes, but only because he's way hotter than me and can get any guy he wants. We both prefer to bottom and take loads, so I have more trouble getting bred than he does because he's still a skinny twink (even at 30).

I'm still trying to find someone to give me my first (knowingly) poz load, and then I can't wait to watch someone poz up my husband too....spo hot.

At the moment I'm single.... But I love to recruit tops to breed my bf. nothing hotter than seeing him getting filled.... Really enjoy fucking a cummy hole... Prefer him to do it while I'm there.... Would luv for him to go out alone and get filled.... But I'm kind of jealous.... So not sure if I could handle that.

I only told him I knew two or three other guys that would like to join in with us sometime. Yesterday I had one guy line up to fuck me and my guy later and wasn't going tell him about it and see if he could tell if I had another load in me or not but the other guy couldn't make it. LOL I would have loved having both their loads in me at the same time. Been a long time since I had more than one load in my hole at one time.