losing control when getting plowed

bbjockload

Is it common for bttms to piss themselves when getting banged? I've had to deal with the embarrassment of ripping cum farts, squeaking etc when taking it (and for me at least it is embarrassing when your in a group and guys hear all that) and the other night I lost bladder control and hit a new low. (And no, I wasn't trashed, drunk etc).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm getting fucked and end up pissing myself (especially in time with my tops rhythm) it ain't embarrassing: it's one of the highest compliments I can pay him.

my goal when fukken some pig stupid always to find the spot where the slightest push of my cock forces the piss outta him if it does not happen quick enough for me just rockin the ball o my hand on his bladder always does the trick I want my pig to piss himself while I fuck him

When I first hooked up with my ex I fucked him hard and we woke up to a wet bed he pissed the bed and that was not usual so we figured it was due to the fucking i gave him. Once we started seeing each other I got him to top me and the reverse happened. He fucked me hard and we woke up to a wet bed. I don't pee the bed ever so it due to the hard fucking he gave me.

Yea happens to me alot. When im using my toy the faster and deep i go, i clench my asshole really tight and feel the urge to pee. But i keep going because it feels go good i end up pissing. its almost as if i am cumming but with piss. really good feeling. From my experience if you dont want to piss while getting fucked really rough, avoid drinking a lot of liquids before hand. Also for some odd reason. when i cum and still get fucked or using my toy I piss myself. It is embarrassing if the guy doest like piss or my sheets are riuned with piss. LOL

havnt pissed myself but if I get fucked especially rigorously sometimes some air will get in there and itll later come out as a "fart" while they're still fucking me. It doesnt really bother me when that happens as long as I know its just air getting out and not anything to do with hygiene (ie if i cleaned out beforehand it doesnt bother me at all cause i know its just air). It may seem a little embarrassing but the top usually knows that this bit of air getting out is due to him giving you a brutal fuck.

Never pissed myself, but I've had a few embarassing fuck-farts (usually when the top pulls out after a rough fucking). Really nothing you can do but laugh and move on.

nothing wrong with a "fuck fart" if you keep your asshole clean hell had a fuckbuddy a few years back who spent a lot of time munchin my asshole evry so often he'd blow up my ass just to get a well earned fart in his face the pig shot a load after damn near every fart(my asshole always being "clean"

• 1 month later...
If I'm getting fucked and end up pissing myself (especially in time with my tops rhythm) it ain't embarrassing: it's one of the highest compliments I can pay him.

always my goal when fuckin some pig stupid to find that spot where he starts pissin himself and push it hard big fuckin turn on when the piss starts flowing

I can't say I would particularly want my sexual encounters to end with me pissing myself but if it did happen i don't think it would phase me. The way I see it, sex is not clean and tidy, it's nasty, dirty and dirty (and that's why we love it) so as I don't ever feel the need to be polite or be embarrassed. If some air escapes during/after getting vigorously fucked then the top knows it's all him cause I always make damn sure that my hole is totally clean before getting fucked haha.