Gas masks

daddyslave426

russian gas masks are best but if you buy one with a filter get the sml filter to put poppers in..the lge filter is too big and heavy.........i love my mask on complete with full rubber suit which is unzipped at the rear so i can be mounted and filled..very hot

I find gas masks so hot, I want to get one. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where I can get one for cheap?

Hehe, enjoy!

PIC_01821.jpg

There is a video on my xtube channel of me getting fucked by a mate while wearing a gas mask.... i think you'd enjoy it!

As for buying one cheap - probably best bet is ebay!

I have worn one of these recently. A Sir i very much like and respect put me in a rubber suit with a gas mask. He left my ass, cock, and balls exposed. He mostly played with those and of course my nipples. it was very light but it was interesting being in a rubber suit with a gas mask. The sleeves were also folded so I was restrained. I can honestly say that it did not do much for me. I did it more for him. Interesting experience though.

I liked the cigar play i did at an event better though. Hot leather mask with a hole for the top to make me inhale that cigar. That shit was hot. I might try the gas mask again though.

• 1 year later...