The Multiple-Shooting Top

DaddysCumDump

Is there a finer example of Masculinity than this?

I was fortunate to experience such a Man on Thursday evening/Friday morning. I panicked a little when he initially said he was ready to unload - we hadn't been playing for long. But he told me not to worry. And he was right.

4 heavy thick loads were dumped during the course of our session. While I had been with a Man who twice came, this was new territory. And wow!

I salute such Men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

multiple cummers are amazing, I agree! Most times I've experienced a top cum was with two guys at once, and together they came a total of 13 times. It was amazing to say the least - by the end they were literally fucking the cum out of my ass.

It's like having a gangbang without having to go to all the trouble of arranging multiple men showing up haha.

• Upvote 1

I had the pleasure of meeting a guy a few years back that spent the afternoon fucking and breeding my ass, think he got up to about 14 loads before I had to finally admit defeat. He fucked me so wet and sore I was actually unable to get fucked for a week! Wish i had kept in contact with him and could do it again. It was a random craigslist meetup and he was leaving town for a month so didn't save his number and I guess he didn't save mine. Maybe have to see if I can figure out where his apartment was and do a drop by though some day! Rare to find and I need a good top like that in reserve.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

True multiple cummers are rare, especially if it's a quick anon cum n dump. I do have one buddy though who cums 6-7 times when we fuck and it's all within an hour. He cums in like 30 seconds, and then he holds his cock in my ass, then about 2 minutes later he cums again... and it just goes on and on with him never pulling out. It's always the same... me on my stomach and he hops on and then just cums over and over. I like it because it really makes me feel like a cum hole. He doesn't change position... I just lay there and he fills me up. I love it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

WOW! I haven't met tops like that. The most I got was from a 30-something guy and he managed 3 of sufficient quantity(well, he insists he gave me 4, but I have to protest, when it comes to the last one). Multiple cummers are rare and very important comodity-I love to get a load in my mouth, but most tops insist on my hole.So, if a top can give me another to taste,he gets automatically upgraded.

I regularly see a guy that will cum 3-4 time in my ass in 30 minutes

i think we hooked up with the same guy .... in the burbs of chicago? out near carol stream? we hooked up a bunch and he can cum 4 or 5 times in a row in about 30 minutes. i've never know anyone like that b4 or since

True multiple cummers are rare, especially if it's a quick anon cum n dump. I do have one buddy though who cums 6-7 times when we fuck and it's all within an hour. He cums in like 30 seconds, and then he holds his cock in my ass, then about 2 minutes later he cums again... and it just goes on and on with him never pulling out. It's always the same... me on my stomach and he hops on and then just cums over and over. I like it because it really makes me feel like a cum hole. He doesn't change position... I just lay there and he fills me up. I love it.

I love guys like this, but never had the pleasure of having one as a regular.