Farting out cum?

Fickloch

I don't know about you, but this is something I've learned to love of the years. At first I was kinda "er what"? about it, but now I'm like, well it happens and I love it. I've even talked to my boyfriend about it and he laughed, and now he loves it too! It's not felching exactly, it's cumfarting! I like it. I used to be bi and my girlfriend would queef cream into my panties now and then. Now that I am gay I sort of see how she does it ..

:):):)

the only thing hotter than cum dripping out of a well-fucked hole is cum pouring out of a well-fucked hole. a bottom who can squeeze and pulse well enough to control the flow is to be treasured. especially by a creampie fan like me.

I'm a really loud cumfarter. Must be my anatomy or something but once load and lube and air gets plugged up my ass I rip loud sloppy farts, sometimes I don't even know I'm gonna rip one until I hear it. I know dudes are into it or at at least understand, but it's still embarrassing if I'm in a group play scene.

Love to hear all this. I just got a really nice wad of man-juice farted into my mouth last night. I was rimming this pig when he let a little fart out. I could tell he was trying to hold it in so I just asked to to rip it out while I held my mouth open. Was a beautiful sight / taste / smell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

love the feeling of cum oozing out of my asshole between my cheeks and down my scrotum and legs. Whenever i try to fart it out, the cum shoots across the room, never just dribbles out.