What's Your Favorite Jockstrap

bbottom26

post-2560-14086435144_thumb.jpg Hey guys- I had a man at the FFA party in DC during MAL sell me this jock- he said it had a very accommodating pouch and was hard to come by. I guess he knew his shit- because I now think this is my favorite jock- problem is- no matter where I search, I cannot find any more. I even did a trademark search, and discovered the owner of this trademark died in 2004 and the name has been released. Sooo--- if anyone knows where a stash of these may still be laying on a shelf, please- please- drop me a note either here or on my BBRT page and let me know- I fukkin love the way my balls DO NOT fall out the sides of these

My favourite all round Jock Strap is Bike, I have a few pairs and they feel great to wear all day, gym or getting fucked. I fucked a guy the other day that was wearing a pair and its great to hold on to while your ramming your cum in his ass :)

• 1 year later...

Right now I have three brands of jockstraps.  I have two black jocks from McDavid, model 3110RB Classic Supporter.  It has a wide waistband and classic fit.  I has a thick, mesh woven, single layer pouch.  A thick layer of fabric to catch and stop your daily and horny  drool of piss and cum.

The second jock I have is the Shock Doctor, model 216 Core Supporter without cup pocket.  It has a smaller waistband, integrated antimicrobial technology, and then mesh front panel. Don't get to horny because the fabric will transfer wet stains to your pants or shorts.  This jock runs a size small.  So you will definitely will need to go up a size.  The pouch is a little bit wider.  You can find it at Dick's Sporting Goods.

The third jock brand is Wilson, model WTF982800M Athletic Supporter - secure fit.  It has a smaller waistband that rides well.  It has a cup pocket. I may need to hand stitch the pocket closed.  This means that it is double layer breathable, lightweight mesh.  It holds up better from your daily drool.  Black waistband with white pouch. It is very comfortable to wear.  I purchased it from Walmarts, in the sporting goods section.

The McDavid is my favorite.  With the Wilson coming in second.  When it is hot like it has been, I have been wearing jocks all the time.  They are much cooler than regular briefs, while being more supportive than commando. They are not noticeable in my shorts, jeans or overalls.

The store where I bought the McDavid jocks has closed up.  McDavid also makes a jock with a swimmers waistband, aka a smaller waistband. I wish I had bought some while I could.

• 4 weeks later...