PA

bbsaft

I've been fucked by several PA dicks and it's so hot. I would like to have one by myself, but I'm still doubting. How is life with a PA dick? Does it hurt and how long can't you fuck? Which PA is the best (a full ring or other)? Is you dick more or less sensitive afterwards?

I love my PA and rarely take it out. It took about a month to heal. I've tried lots of different jewelry and prefer what they call a "curved barbell". It doesn't get caught on clothing like a circular barbell does and you can take it out easily unlike a captive bead ring (the last time I had a captive bead ring it took me and my piercer both squeezing a big pair of pliers to take the thing apart). New piercing are usually done with a captive bead ring since you want to be able to move it without taking it out once it starts to heal. I always go commando these days since I find it uncomfortable to wear underwear with a big ring (I don't even like wearing jocks anymore).

I love my PA and rarely take it out. It took about a month to heal. I've tried lots of different jewelry and prefer what they call a "curved barbell". It doesn't get caught on clothing like a circular barbell does and you can take it out easily unlike a captive bead ring (the last time I had a captive bead ring it took me and my piercer both squeezing a big pair of pliers to take the thing apart). New piercing are usually done with a captive bead ring since you want to be able to move it without taking it out once it starts to heal. I always go commando these days since I find it uncomfortable to wear underwear with a big ring (I don't even like wearing jocks anymore).

I luv mine and I agree rarely take it out. I have a 2 ga capture bead... there are so many kinds now that snap in /held in place with heavy magnet there is no need for a piercer to put it in and out!

Hi bbsaft

Got my pa in 96'.. best piercing ever. It's best to get a circular captured ball early on.. then as it get's a little stretched.. then U can up=size. It is relatively painless - just like getting an injection. It will heal very quickly - U will need to drink plenty of water to dilute your piss. Sex = mine went into a hot hole a week later, but played with it 36 hours later and blew heaps. You will feel like playing with it every morning..

I luv mine and I agree rarely take it out. I have a 2 ga capture bead... there are so many kinds now that snap in /held in place with heavy magnet there is no need for a piercer to put it in and out!

Had mine for about a year. Started at a 12ga and stretched naturally to a 2ga now. Have had about five different kinds of jewelry. Best is from The Chain Gang. Got a spring loaded captive bead in 2ga and never been happier. I don't remove it often but if needed in comes out really easy and the ball moves freely and has a nice feel when it spins while moving on my leg. As a total bottom I have no idea what it feels like to fuck with it. Very Happy overall and don't regret getting it.

OK men. Ive been wantin a PA. Then I thought a bar thru my frenum would be more pleasureable. Which one do you think?? I wanna take the plunge soon. I have both ears and both nipples pierced. I need a dik piercing to finish off the look.

I got fucked in the darkroom, briefly, by a guy with a smallish PA in his cock. I didn't really notice any difference personally except when he presented it for being sucked off after and it takes some skill to do that I think. I guess I would have felt it more in my arse if it was bigger but I assume it's mainly to enhance the feeling for the top is it? Is that right?

OK men. Ive been wantin a PA. Then I thought a bar thru my frenum would be more pleasureable. Which one do you think?? I wanna take the plunge soon. I have both ears and both nipples pierced. I need a dik piercing to finish off the look.

Why not both?