32 minutes ago, barebackbro said:

I can't offer any personal advice, but just wanted to say good luck!

I'm sure plenty of guys would love to hear how you find the piercing, the first week or two, then your first fucks!

I'll share my experience... It's something I should have done when I got my nipples pierced almost 10 years ago.

I was asked about moving the pa so skin doesn't attach... frequent pissing will work, but just to move it back and forth a couple times a day. Stretching it up..about once every 3 months.. very thin pa's can e painful both for the fucker and more so for the fuckee.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:07 PM, barebackbro said:

I can't offer any personal advice, but just wanted to say good luck!

I'm sure plenty of guys would love to hear how you find the piercing, the first week or two, then your first fucks!

So, finally got my cock pierced today.  The pain wasn't any worse from when I got my nips pierced. She wanted to start with a 10g but I insisted on getting an 8g. She's the queen of piercing where I live, so the fact I got her to give in on the ring was something. She put in an 8g CBR - not my first choice, but I'll live with it for a month and then and get a barbell. Haven't mentioned it to the bf - he doesn't need to know I got a PA lol.  Thanks for all of the great advice, guys. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Leather69 said:

You obviously don't travel by air.. that lot of piercings would really set off the metal detectors at airports.

Believe it or not, i do fly every week (i fly for an airline).  It just goes to show you how well the metal detectors really work!  😀 

20211202_132258_copy_2016x954.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Wow.. I'm surprised. Some US airports are super officious and pedantic eg Miami, others not too bad eg JFK.  here in Aust they are progressively implementing body scanners which only pick up external metal ie not hip and metal plates etc.

How do U handle them when U are queried??

Cheers Ian

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Wow.. I'm surprised. Some US airports are super officious and pedantic eg Miami, others not too bad eg JFK.  here in Aust they are progressively implementing body scanners which only pick up external metal ie not hip and metal plates etc.

How do U handle them when U are queried??

Cheers Ian

i have never been asked, even while going thru securities all over the world.  Maybe the crew uniform...or their embarrassment...has deterred that, i don't know.

Update on my PA... Took it out for a spin last night to knock up a fuck buddy... Definitely still healing but I pumped a huge load into his cunt... And then rubbed out 2 loads today... Also seems like I pre-cum more now since getting a PA... Glad I did it... Can't wait to hit steamworks in 4 weeks 😈

PSX_20220129_150026.jpg

PSX_20220129_150306.jpg

• Like 3