18 minutes ago, WolfRyan said:

So I'm going for my PA on Monday and want to start with an 8 gauge... Any advice worth sharing?  I've read up on it and watched videos, but would love any other pieces of wisdom those with PAs have...

• Empty your balls before you go to get pierced
  • Listen to you body as to when you can start to stroke it
  • Let it heal before sex, don't rush it
  • Don't get a CBR as your first ring unless you own the tool to take it off.  Horseshoes are much better to swap jewelry
  • Hold the ring if you piss at a urinal, it will help from getting your clothes wet (unless that's what you want)
  • Once healed, go for bigger/thicker rings but don't rush it.
  • Don't spend a lot on the first few rings, but find the diameters that feel good.
  • Don't spend a lot on the smaller gauge rings, you won't be wearing them long.
  • Check the tightness of the screw on balls occasionally.  They loosen up and can fall off at the worst times.
  • Be careful of the teeth of guys who suck you
  • Don't give up if you find it uncomfortable at first.  Once it heals you'll love it
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, chi4loads said:
  • Don't get a CBR as your first ring unless you own the tool to take it off.  Horseshoes are much better to swap jewelry
  • Hold the ring if you piss at a urinal, it will help from getting your clothes wet (unless that's what you want)
  • Don't spend a lot on the first few rings, but find the diameters that feel good.
  • Check the tightness of the screw on balls occasionally.  They loosen up and can fall off at the worst times.
  • Don't give up if you find it uncomfortable at first.  Once it heals you'll love it

Do bottoms love it? Seems tempting to take one!

Great suggestions chi4loads.. just a couple that I would add..

1. drink plenty water before and after getting it done.. your first piss next morning will sting a bit - if possible piss into a bowl of warm water. and 2. move it back and forth.. one thing that you don't want is the skin attaching to the piercing.. it's very painful to move it then.

Enjoy!!!!

8 hours ago, chi4loads said:

8 hours ago, chi4loads said:

I was thinking of starting with an 8 gauge curved barbell based on videos I've watched online. I'd already ruled out a CBR.

4 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Great suggestions chi4loads.. just a couple that I would add..

1. drink plenty water before and after getting it done.. your first piss next morning will sting a bit - if possible piss into a bowl of warm water. and 2. move it back and forth.. one thing that you don't want is the skin attaching to the piercing.. it's very painful to move it then.

Enjoy!!!!

How often should I move it back and forth to prevent the skin from sticking?

23 minutes ago, WolfRyan said:

How often should I move it back and forth to prevent the skin from sticking?

So my piercer said to just leave it alone (and I did) and it really does just take care of itself. I would move it around a bit everyday in the shower / keep the area clean but that’s it.  Surprisingly low maintenance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swampboi said:

So my piercer said to just leave it alone (and I did) and it really does just take care of itself. I would move it around a bit everyday in the shower / keep the area clean but that’s it.  Surprisingly low maintenance. 

Thanks for the info.  You've got a 6 gauge now. What did you start with?  I was thinking starting with an 8 gauge based on videos I've seen on YouTube. 

5 minutes ago, WolfRyan said:

Thanks for the info.  You've got a 6 gauge now. What did you start with?  I was thinking starting with an 8 gauge based on videos I've seen on YouTube. 

So it’s funny you say that because that was literally my plan based on what I read online and had seen on YouTube—

but when I got there, I told the piercer and he actually recommended just piercing me at a 6g (if that’s where I was planning to end up anyway). 

so all of that is to say: I started at a 6g and I’m still at a 6g. It feels like the perfect size  for me and I love the way it looks.  Your mileage will vary 

edit: I meant to say that I went in thinking I’d start at 8g and gauge to a 6g

Edited by Swampboi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Swampboi said:

So it’s funny you say that because that was literally my plan based on what I read online and had seen on YouTube—

but when I got there, I told the piercer and he actually recommended just piercing me at a 6g (if that’s where I was planning to end up anyway). 

so all of that is to say: I started at a 6g and I’m still at a 6g. It feels like the perfect size  for me and I love the way it looks.  Your mileage will vary 

Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely down with going with a 6g as long as we're doing it.  I wasn't planning on going bigger than a 4g, so hopefully I'll have the 6g option like you did. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WolfRyan said:

So I'm going for my PA on Monday and want to start with an 8 gauge... Any advice worth sharing?  I've read up on it and watched videos, but would love any other pieces of wisdom those with PAs have...

I can't offer any personal advice, but just wanted to say good luck!

I'm sure plenty of guys would love to hear how you find the piercing, the first week or two, then your first fucks!